Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Changing exhaust

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently got the 3" URD cat back exhaust and the URD Y-pipe. I wanted to replace the stock nuts and bolts that connect the Y pipe to the Cat back and the Y-pipe to the stock headers since these look rusty. I was planning on getting stainless steel ones. Just wondering if anyone knew the size of the nuts and bolts so I could get them before I started working on the exhaust...

Thanks.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently got the 3" URD cat back exhaust and the URD Y-pipe. I wanted to replace the stock nuts and bolts that connect the Y pipe to the Cat back and the Y-pipe to the stock headers since these look rusty. I was planning on getting stainless steel ones. Just wondering if anyone knew the size of the nuts and bolts so I could get them before I started working on the exhaust...

Thanks.

The stock manifolds have studs on them, they are not bolts.

The bolts that connect the catback to the ypipe are special bolts with a shoulder that bottoms out since they have a spring to keep tension on the seal.

I dont think anything you would replace them with would word that well.

you can get new nuts for the manifolds I guess

Justin

Black-X

Reaction score
It may seem kinda pricey but I think servco would be the only place that would have the bolts for the y-to-cat back.

Top Bottom