Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Charlotte NC

subparpunk03

Reaction score
Anyone on here near the Charlotte NC area? I know I've seen a few XRs out at SCCA ZMAX autocrosses, although they were parked and weren't running...

autobodyX

Reaction score
I have run at Zmax with both my trucks in the past, but have been out this year. I live up I 77 in Jonesville. I was in Salisbury today, I get down in the Charlotte area every couple of months.

trdtoy

Reaction score
I'm not far from zmax n tha speedway.....25-30 mins. Splitfiller another 10 min past me. Madtoy bout same distance as us. Also a guy named matt with a bsp x works near where I live but not member on here that I know of and not sure where he lives.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I live in fayetteville nc, im on fort bragg its a 2 1/2 hour drive. Ive,seen 4 x runners since ive,been here on this base

Superkrypt

Reaction score
I'm a few hours away from you, stationed in Camp Lejeune NC and live in Hubert NC

subparpunk03

Reaction score
I live in fayetteville nc, im on fort bragg its a 2 1/2 hour drive. Ive,seen 4 x runners since ive,been here on this base

I was out there last weekend for an Autocross with the Tarheel SCC. You should check it out, lots of folks from Bragg out there.

SplitFilleR

Reaction score
I am in charlotte everyday through the week for week, normally in the afternoons

ThePurge

Reaction score
I'm in Charlotte.
I don't post on here much but I have seen some xrunners around here lately.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey, got the tires off today. Lmk if u find n e thing out. Really want these outta my garage.

SCarXR

Reaction score
Anyone on here near the Charlotte NC area? I know I've seen a few XRs out at SCCA ZMAX autocrosses, although they were parked and weren't running...

Saw your name and thought it looked familiar, then saw that you had an ms3 at one time...I just sold mine and bought a 2010.

Top Bottom