Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cheap djm kit

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Good find! I had no idea the DJM kit was that much to begin with. I don't think I could drop that low anyway. I'd tear some curbs up :laugh: (not to mention parking)

Reaction score
thats an excellent find.bought mine shortly after it came out almost 2 yrs ago ,then it was 800.00 and change then for entire kit. the kit is excellent.subtle changes in old driving habits have to be changed & memorized then its like driving stock suspended x.:bird:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
truckshop.com has been covered in a few DJM drop threads. The nice thing about Summit is they will price match and have free shipping. Thats where I got mine. :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
truckshop.com has been covered in a few DJM drop threads. The nice thing about Summit is they will price match and have free shipping. Thats where I got mine. :top:

Yeah.. since summit will price match i would suggest getting it from there... i have heard of some slow shipping from truck shop :thumpdown:

Murdered X

Reaction score
If you live on the east coast I would reccomend Stylintrucks.com. They price match too and they ship it out of an east coast distribution center. I got mine in 2 days.

Top Bottom