Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Check it out

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I was on my way to physical therapy yesterday here in Baton Rouge, and was passing the cancer center at the local hospital. I caught a glimpse of it, but wasn't sure if what I saw, was what I really saw. Luckily, a friend's cousin worked at the cancer center, and he confirmed it, plus took some pictures of it leaving when he left. I'm not too keen on the color, but honestly, if I was lucky enough to own one, I wouldn't give a rat's ass what color it was!

f1-1.jpg

f1-2.jpg

f1-3.jpg

W3LCH

Reaction score
Wow rare find im with you color is lame though..

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Wow rare find im with you color is lame though..

It goes on my list of rare cars I've seen here in BR. Out here, you aren't lucky enough to see very many cars that cost near or over $100,000. So far, I've seen a Lotus Exige 240, Corvette ZR1, Audi R8, Lambo Gallardo, Lambo Murcielago LP640, Nissan Skyline GTR R34, and a Mclaren F1.:rockon: I've also seen a few GT-Rs, but they aren't that rare around here really.

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
beautiful car, i wish i was lucky enough to have somethi like that ha ha. and Vecte, i almost bought the truck you had. it was at the ford dealership across from the bass pro shop. Very clean truck.

Murderface

Reaction score
Good find? I've yet to see one in person period! Not even at a car show. I'd love to get in that and play hot pursuit for real!

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
beautiful car, i wish i was lucky enough to have somethi like that ha ha. and Vecte, i almost bought the truck you had. it was at the ford dealership across from the bass pro shop. Very clean truck.

Hah, yea, that was my truck. I actually saw it on the road this past Christmas Eve. It was an older man driving it, it looked like.

rich017

Reaction score
Awesome car, but they are so loud and uncomfortable as could be. You almost have to wear ear plugs when driving one.

hiflyer

Reaction score
holy crap! ultimate dream car!

Then the koenigsegg anything ;)

Well, the LM version ;)

Living in Calgary where there's TONS of oil $$, never seen one. Seen two new Maclaren's + a SLS tho...

Attachments

• McLaren_F1_LM_2.jpg
    McLaren_F1_LM_2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 84

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Awesome car, but they are so loud and uncomfortable as could be. You almost have to wear ear plugs when driving one.

It's the most pointless car to drive around because of these reasons, but if I had one, I wouldn't care!

Super Werty

Reaction score
Nice!

At Barrett-Jackson 2 weekends ago the had 3 Veyrons sitting next to each other, one of them was the new SS. I will probably never see that much $ in one place at the same time ever again.:laugh:

Funny to cause right when I was standing there, Gadget texted me and says "hey I just saw you on tv":laugh:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i have also never seen one 'for certain" in real life. i saw a car that may have been a yellow one one night but it may have been a old lambo not sure

Top Bottom