Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Check out my TT XR!

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
ya i am a bit worried about that but man i was so happy to take hit home. and even better news is my check engine IS NOT on!! w00t! I hate seeing that thing on. but when the guy who built it for me drove it in 1st gear when boost kicked in bro he lost traction and was burning out like crazy man i was a bit nervous but still seeing it was the best i wish i would have recorded it

youll make more power than almost anyone on here :top:

just make sure it lasts. Id be stoked too :top: :top:

have fun but be careful

what was the total bill?

Justin

07XR808

Reaction score
That's sick man. You definitely have to post up some videos tomorrow when its lighted. I wanna see 0-60, even if there is no traction. I agree with the guy below, you will be making the most power on anyone in the board here, or possibly ever.

megabitez

Reaction score
thanks man i hope so but i will be in slamfest oct 6th and 7th with the truck in case any of you are in tampa or near there. its a bad azz car show a must go if your in the area. i am scared to run it hard w/out fuel upgrade but i will run it tomorrow with sound so u can see and hear it

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
thanks man i hope so but i will be in slamfest oct 6th and 7th with the truck in case any of you are in tampa or near there. its a bad azz car show a must go if your in the area. i am scared to run it hard w/out fuel upgrade but i will run it tomorrow with sound so u can see and hear it

be safe and get the fuel mods before showing off for us :top:

dont push it if its lean

you will get praise Im sure :smile:

Justin

utixrunner

Reaction score
any idea on the psi? im assuming your still on stock internals? be careful our compression isnt the most boost friendly. but thats one bad truck man!

Zan

Reaction score
that setup is sooo sick... def. pushing the biggest numbers on this site... TT, soo jealous now.. gratz, thats sweet

Spyder327

Reaction score
Very nice looking....

Not sure how well it could possibly run at WOT though if there was no fuel upgrades at all :dontknow: that would make me nervous.

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
that is badd ass man:rock: . and i would like to know the total bill too???

XRLover25

Reaction score
would love to see a vid!! well, congrats on the new acquisition!! I would pay to drive that truck! i am jealous. be safe and have fun!!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed that on this thread that their "Posts" count is not increasing. Does that mean anything ??? Just curious...

Should be? :hmmmm2:

EDIT: it is increasing.... what are you looking at :dontknow: :laugh: WAKE UP GLEN! :laugh:

07xrunner

Reaction score
ha ha guess that answers the age old question which color is faster

SWB FTW:rock: :rock: :rock:

thats sick man i love that setup

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Very impressive megabitez!!!!! :adore:
FTW:rock: :rock: :rock:

thats sick man i love that setup[/QUOTE]
SWB:rock: :driver:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Hells ya! You picked the right color. Thats is an insane setup, I can't wait to see the numbers it puts up!

Christopher

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Comperssion Motors built everything for me so far. We put 2 t28 ball bearings turbos, 2 greddy bov, 2 tien wg, NO fuel upgrade yet. But man when we hit 2k rpm the turbos go NUTS!! its freaking great...Next month i will be taking it to slamfest in oct in tampa. i currently live in the miami area. I can post more pics tomorrow but its real man

you live in miami huh??? Wanna go to the hangouts with my truck buddies on monday...I got to check out that truck. :top:

p.s. If not, I'll see you in Slamfest.:rock: :rock: :rock:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Ill be at slamfest too :rock: we need to get a mini meet together :top:

BSPX

Reaction score
seems like that would create and aweful lot of heat in the engine bay. Especially if you are boosting at 2k rpm. Hope you dont melt any wiring, looks like the passenger side turbo is pretty close to the coils.

Top Bottom