Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Check out my vid

KETCHUP

Reaction score
nice bro. I had the Lex thing goin a while back. Not near on the level you have it. I like it of course cause I rawked it too.....

Sykotic336

Reaction score
shiet what up sick... long time no see. shit you got a hellaofalot done since i last saw you. you gotta hook me up on some bags man... KIT

-Manny

P.S. when you gun visit?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Thread moved to: XR-Underground » General Discussion » The Gallery » Video, Audio & Podcasts

The Hawaii section (and other sections) are for regional discussions only. I also moved your thread with your pics to the "X-ibits" section.

Sevenfold

Reaction score
Nice Truck!

But I don't know what to think of the Lexus thing? To be honest, im not feeling the Lexus thing at all :( But everything else on your truck is awesome!

keahi_kawailani

Reaction score
just watched it Chris... you've done a lot since i seen u last.. :adore:good job hun

X-roller

Reaction score
nice bro. I had the Lex thing goin a while back. Not near on the level you have it. I like it of course cause I rawked it too.....

lol..... That is all I was picturing the whole time he kept zooming in on that grill.....

Not a fan of the grill but the wheels look sick. :top:

Top Bottom