Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Check out this exhaust!!!!!

just4fun

Reaction score
WTF WAS THAT GUY THINKING HE SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL JUST FOR THAT:thumpdown:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Kinda looks like the Two Brother's motorcycle exhaust lol

07XRsteve

Reaction score
what are you guys talking about that's the new exhaust system from TRD you get 25rwhp from each tip...I've been looking all over for that exhaust :laugh:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
canadians........

Hey not all Canadians do that, I could just as easily think weird ass stuff i've seen from Texans, the owner of this truck probably watches "Pimp My Truck" the Puerto Rican version, no offence to PR's but man i've some some really weird stuff they do.

akxr79

Reaction score
TIGHT BRO SICK QUADRUPLE EXHAUSTZ. picked up at autozone for 4.99 a piece.

Lentsnh

Reaction score
I like this. I think it looks good

ls6-tacoma-rear.jpg

Sykotic336

Reaction score
well im not a fan of putting any fart cannons on trucks or on any truck in fact but hey to each his own and if hes putting down numbers better than stock and single exhaust then i would be speechless

blueballs

Reaction score
i think that is hott lol... i might wanna put that on.. 25rwhp each tip for 4.99 hmmm that might be a deal idk tho.. can someone install them for me tho? :)

05runner

Reaction score
I can only imagine how loud that is. Now i could live with the wheels but 4 fart cans is over kill even if it were on a honda. :ahhhhh:

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
That is the new Style. I just think that he loves Rice to much and that is why he did this. I think he took the truck to the projects to get it hooked up. LMAO

Top Bottom