Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chevy Avalance on 30"s laying frame!!!

X-Runnin

Reaction score
I would have picked a different set of 30's, those are pretty bad, but I guess there isn't many to choose from

PLCX

Reaction score
wow ' holy •XR•XR•XR•XR

BSPX

Reaction score

thats not really what I consider bagged. Its on air, but it doesnt lay out, it doesnt get good lift, there is no way it rides good in the front. I would have ran strut bags in the front and a 5-link cantilever in the rear, sheetmetal the bed and tub and relocate under the hood. Those air cylinders are not designed to lift that mucg weight in the front, that is why they are running a wayy high psi and nitrogen. Could have done the same thing with strut bags and run 60-80psi in front and actually had a good spring. I'm not saying its not cool and I guess its fine if you dont want to notch the frame, but for $8k I would have it laying bodykit and draggin. I guess I just dont see the point in baggin it if you are going to pavement. For what she's got I would throw a set of coilovers in the back and put the sos kit on the front and get my handling back.

AFP520

Reaction score
Seems like xtoplinex and I are the only ones on XRU that are into bagged trucks.
Negatory. Add me bro!

My 03 S-Runner Bagged and Blown. Sold 6/06 :frown:

l_487c0b70c2624acf9f77edc82d85f916.jpg

ddongbap

Reaction score
Lets add a bunch of downforce areo parts, and put it in nastruck.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
She is pretty hot - black hair is sweet. Those wheels are ridiculous.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
how much do you think those rims and rubber costs? Thats crazy, looks sweet tho,

AFP520

Reaction score
why would u ever sell that :thumpdown:
Needed a few g's to redo the 4link, bed, fuel-cell. I just couldn't keep up with it. It sat in front of my house to collect pollen and become a spider breeding ground. I figured I'd let someone else give it the love it needed. Of course the dude I sold it to blew the motor from overheating and had replace it. (hole in radiator)

how much do you think those rims and rubber costs? Thats crazy, looks sweet tho,
Probably more than it costs to send a kid to college. :rolleyez:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I'd love to see what they had to relocate in the engine bay and see how they linked the rear. Wonder how much they lost in the back?? Those tires are WAYYY too expensive for that kind of negative camber. Seems like xtoplinex and I are the only ones on XRU that are into bagged trucks.

ahem ahem.. i like bagged trucks too....
had a bagged and body dropped dime back in the day...:rock:

lucke

Reaction score
i'd hit it....

wait, are we talking about the chick or the other thing?

Grumpy

Reaction score
Well my 24's with tires cost $6,030.00...So you can imagine what he paid for those 30's:ahhhhh:

:dontknow:probably somewhere around 10G's.

Avalanche is fugly as hell, but that's some clean setup. You think they would take off the running board now that its laying frame.:laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
:dontknow:probably somewhere around 10G's.

Avalanche is fugly as hell, but that's some clean setup. You think they would take off the running board now that its laying frame.:laugh:

actually its about $16,000....good tires are $1,300 a piece:thumpdown: ..my friend has 30's on his Hummer H2 (parents own some businesses here; lucky bastard, didnt pay for sh!t)

Grumpy

Reaction score
actually its about $16,000....good tires are $1,300 a piece:thumpdown: ..my friend has 30's on his Hummer H2 (parents own some businesses here; lucky bastard, didnt pay for sh!t)

Over twenty large for just wheels & tires, now I've heard everthing.
Can't wait 'til they come out with 40":laugh: A set of shoes gonna cost more then the vehicle.

I've driven H2 with 24s (biggest then) and it ride & handle like ass, and not the good kind either. It also accelerate slower then a Civic with an exhaust leak. Hard to imagine what 30s feel like.

X-roller

Reaction score
thread revival bump.....

I wonder how he tucked those under??.... What width are they???

Top Bottom