Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chrome look or black?

XRangel

Reaction score
ok so should I go with the chrome look for my truck? I.E. chrome mesh grill, chrome stocker wheels, and headlights?

or...

blacked out look? wheels, grill and headlights?

was thinkin black cuz i also want the CF hood, although a red tinted CF hood could go with the chrome look?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Its ultimately up to you on what you think will look best...

But I've always been a big fan of black accents/accessories on a RR

speed_raca7

Reaction score
i think the barcelona red looks nice with the black chrome headlights it has and well the wheels maybe but thats a lot of shine.. its all up to you :top:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
hrmm me id prefer black on certain parts but everyone has mostly what everyone has done to their own truck so its really hard to be original lol. basically its up to you because its your truck we can only aid and suggest but what ever is your taste stick with that. Black and red hrmm doesnt exactly match your name lol maybe if it was XRDemon:biggrin: just my opinion, like it matters n e way lol

XRangel

Reaction score
yea i should of though of a better name. actually my last name is rangel hence XRangel but it comes across as XR-angel huh?

PLCX

Reaction score
with the BR i would go all black

NixXR462

Reaction score
Even though I have the chrome thing going I'd say go black with Barcelona Red. Dark colors look better with dark accents.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else...Barcelona Red is a darker red so Black would match a lot better...:top: but to each his own...:biggrin:

XRUNX

Reaction score
black goes good wit red im suprised i havent seen half bsp half rr LOL hope i didnt start anything

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i'm gonna say Chrome! it seems everyone on here is goin with the black with the exception of a handful (KETCHUP, NIXXR462) i personally like to be different so i'd go with chrome but its all to preference really, i'm not sure anyone has done a whole lot with the BRM so i reckon you will be Guinea pig :biggrin: :laugh:

Top Bottom