Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Civic and Malibu

Clewis333

Reaction score
So i was just cruising down I-87 and I come up to this old Honda Civic and debadged Malibu (probably cuz they're ashamed of having a Malibu) and they line up and just gun it (relative term, very slow take off) Civic beats the Malibu and the Malibu takes the off ramp and and the Civic slows down.
So i felt like it was my duty to show the Civic his place on the food chain. I line up next to him. Do I know that he wants to race because they didn't stop looking at the X the whole time. I do the three beep count, drop to third and take off. Long story short. it was a walk. made me feel good for the rest of the night. i hate civic owners because they all have the same mentality. :top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Ummm...why do people feel the need to street race? I would have just let them be. You and the guy in the Civic probably knew the truck is faster, so why the need to show it?

MplsX

Reaction score
Ummm...why do people feel the need to street race? I would have just let them be. You and the guy in the Civic probably knew the truck is faster, so why the need to show it?

This is the most sane advice I have read on this site. Thank you Mort-Runner!

livinginsa

Reaction score

It is like why do you feel the need to breathe.

redarkx

Reaction score
Either way you view street racing, good kill. Just be safe out there man!

cdadalia

Reaction score
i had a civic si, (yes yes im ashamed) thats why i bought an X =p

Murderface

Reaction score

I guess these are the reasons u don't see any kill stories from, well maybe one I think I posted back when I was NA. Some dude in a boosted Mini kept egging me on and cutting me off and I couldn't take it anymore, doubt I ever went over 60mph doing it. Obviously my trucks not the fastest thing on the street but most of the cars that try to race me off a red light I know I can beat so I don't bother, that and who needs one of those tickets .....not me !

Clewis333

Reaction score
Makes me feel immature or something :motz:
oh well. i like it. judge me if ya want. its fun

trd_sport

Reaction score
........even cops drive fast............ When i saw the lights in my rearview I was pulling on him lol.

Top Bottom