Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clear "Bra" on flare

Xraided

Reaction score
ill be driving thru texas in april but not sure about houston

quiksheit

Reaction score
How is the clarity on that film after the install? Is the film noticeable? When you installed did you use water like you would on a tint or did you guys do a dry install?

Any of your tips would be great:adore:

Grumpy

Reaction score
How is the clarity on that film after the install? Is the film noticeable? When you installed did you use water like you would on a tint or did you guys do a dry install?

Any of your tips would be great:adore:

Clarity is excellent. I went with Venture Shield over 3M 'cause of the surface texture is smoother, and its more user friendly (flexibility & elasticity). A lot of peeps didn't even know that I have the clear bra on 'til I point 'em out.:biggrin:

Yeah, I put them on wet. That way you can adjust them to the right position, it also help you chase out the air bubble. As for the solution, its not just water. 2/3 water, 1/3 isopropyl alcohol ($.99 store), and a little bit of dish soap (Dawn/Palmolive). Make sure the surface is very clean. Work in a area with no wind/breeze. Use the solution generously, on the vehicle & clear bra. Spray some on your fingers to help prevent finger print on adhesive. Position the vinyl on the vehicle, check for fitment. Some stretching is necessary to line up the edges. Use short stroke to help prevent leaving air bubble behind. Most importantly, be patient and take your time.

Let me know if you got anymore question.:top:

LSKustumz

Reaction score
You know any guys that would do it in the LA/ San Bernadino Area? I am really desperate to find a place right now, I looked on the 3M site but I just don't know who to trust.

AdAM

Reaction score
Does anyone know how it would look on a BSP ive herd it shows up a lot more on a black vechical?

Grumpy

Reaction score
Does anyone know how it would look on a BSP ive herd it shows up a lot more on a black vechical?

First off, welcome to XR-U!
Second, congrats on your new purchase. You've made the right choice, even though its a BSP.:laugh:

Doing clear bra as your first mod is a good idea. Protect that "perfect" paint before anything else happen to it. As for being more obvious on BSP, I think it would be the other way instead. Dark color absorb a lot of light. It being clear bra, would blend right in with the paint.

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
I have it and the lines are only visible at certain angles,plus the front is always very shine because of it:top:Yep and welcome also

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!! where in Michigan are you from? Go OSU!!

HAHA, J/K, I used to live in Columbus, but i'm not a fan:biggrin:

Top Bottom