Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cluster Light mod.....

Superkrypt

Reaction score
Is there anyone local or at least within driving distance that is capable of doing the Gauge cluster lights? im trying to get rid of my stock orange and turn them blue....and possibly changing other lighting around the dash area blue or white....havent decided yet.....been looking around the forums and seen lots of amazing pics.....cant wait to get the mod done......if only i was more comfortable with sodering and putting back the cluster in with out and mistakes :p Thanks ahead of time for all the great ideas so far!!!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I could do it for you but we are no where close to each other lol

Superkrypt

Reaction score
one of these days Im going to have to take a road trip or something haha

memario1214

Reaction score
I could do it too, but I am in KS and TX all summer which is even further away lol. I am having a hard time thinking of someone I know who does it over on the east coast there... Free bump and I will see if I can wrangle someone up over on TW for you

06 xrunner

Reaction score
It's actually really simple to do..I did mine a while back and haven't soldered anything since high school like 15 years ago. Just make sure to use a lower heat pencil style soldering iron and not the big gun type

Top Bottom