Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clutch Sqeak Help!

TacoDude

Reaction score
I know alot of people are having problems with there clutch squeaking when they depress there clutch. But my problem is when i compress and depress my clutch there is a load sueaking noise outside of my truck. i've had the problem with the squeaking in the cab but now i can hear it coming from the outside. does anybody no the problem for this????????:hmmmm2:

justin13703

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWRbepIGdE[/ame]

Does it sound like this? This is a vid of my truck. Mines done that for years. I tried spraying it with white lithium grease and that didn't do anything. I have a stage 3 clutch lightweight steel flywheel and the tsk. I don't worry about it cause it doesn't do it when the engine is running.

Last edited:

TacoDude

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWRbepIGdE

Does it sound like this? This is a vid of my truck. Mines done that for years. I tried spraying it with white lithium grease and that didn't do anything. I have a stage 3 clutch lightweight steel flywheel and the tsk. I don't worry about it cause it doesn't do it when the engine is running.

it kind of makes that noise. but it squeaks like that when the engine is on or off...

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
is your clutch master cylinder leaking? my old taco started getting a squeaky clutch and soon after my clutch master cylinder was leaking inside under the clutch pedal

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a similar problem, squeeks on the last say 15% as you depress the clutch, weather the engine is running or not it's there so not the tob. While not a mechanic I was told it's a plate that engages/disengages the clutch that needs to be lubed.....:dontknow:

TacoDude

Reaction score
is your clutch master cylinder leaking? my old taco started getting a squeaky clutch and soon after my clutch master cylinder was leaking inside under the clutch pedal

im not sure. i would have to check on that.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is not..... Brake fluid is spot on...

justin13703

Reaction score
Yeah nothing is leaking on mine either. I was told to remove the inspection plate and hit the input shaft with some white lithium grease and I did but that made no difference.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
if you can't fix the squeaky clutch just crank the tunes up or get a really loud exhaust......squeak will disappear instantly!

Top Bottom