Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clutch Squeak Outside

Almostraw12

Reaction score
:argh:Alright guys. For the last couple weeks I have had my Clutch squeak under the vehicle......but it happens every once in a while ...... it does not matter how long I drive my BSP on the freeway or on the streets it will squeak when it wants too... can I get some help :argh:

Nick_c

Reaction score
Dose it do it with the clutch pedal up or down?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Does the squeak go away when you push in the clutch? If so then it is throw out bearing related.

Almostraw12

Reaction score
Dose it do it with the clutch pedal up or down?

It squeaks like a door creaking when I press it in and when I release but its not something that happens all the time it weird every time I have taken it to the shop it won't squeak

justin13703

Reaction score
Wait a second...are you talking about the pedal squeaking when you push it in and let it out? Or the throw out bearing chirping while the truck is idling in neutral with the clutch released?

zXrunner

Reaction score
I think I have the same problem as Almostraw12. It squeaks when the clutch is pressed and release now matter how slowly or fast you do with it. It's weird...

zXrunner

Reaction score
Wow, thanks man. Guess thats one problem out of the way.

Almostraw12

Reaction score
Wait a second...are you talking about the pedal squeaking when you push it in and let it out? Or the throw out bearing chirping while the truck is idling in neutral with the clutch released?

It squeaks underneath my X but not all the time I sometimes drive for 5 mins and it happens and sometimes drive for an hour and it won't do it I have no clue where it comes from cause when I do jack up my X and make some push my clutch I hear no noise its freaken weird

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I think it might be coming from the slave cylinder. Mine also makes that noise I'm going to replace it this weekend.

The noise also comes and goes

Last edited:

justin13703

Reaction score
It squeaks underneath my X but not all the time I sometimes drive for 5 mins and it happens and sometimes drive for an hour and it won't do it I have no clue where it comes from cause when I do jack up my X and make some push my clutch I hear no noise its freaken weird

If it stops when the clutch is pressed then it's your throw out bearing in the beginning stages of being fubar'd. It'll squeak randomly for a little while and then eventually it'll just do it constantly. Mine did it when I got the truck. I replaced the throw out bearing and it lasted about 2 yrs and now it's starting to squeak again.

zXrunner

Reaction score
Might as well ask it here. Will changing/upgrading the Clutch/Flywheel/SS rid of all these problem? Grinding, Squeaks, Spongy clutch?

Almostraw12

Reaction score
This noise even happens when my truck is off I have been meaning to track it down just really haven't had the time

Xcandyman

Reaction score
Was hoping this would be a problem I have been having on mine. It squeeks when letting out on the clutch after shifting. Seems to do it most often going into second. But then again its probably just most noticeable at that point, because there is less road noise.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
The squeek on mone is coming from where the pivot point for the fork is and there is no way to get to it with out dropping the trans

Top Bottom