Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coilovers and alignment.

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
Question for you guys. i know djm with a 3 inch drop over stock aligns fine with new uppers/lowers wondering for those thats dropped it 2 inches over the stock x runner does it still align?? Who has dropped it 2 inches from stock and still align ok?

rich017

Reaction score
The closest is the c2c kit. I have them and they are 1.75" spindle spacers in the front. With those it is maxed out and camber wise, you cant get back in specs which doesnt bother me.

But with 2" drop coilovers I dont think those would work unless it's different since they are not spindle spacers.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
The closest is the c2c kit. I have them and they are 1.75" spindle spacers in the front. With those it is maxed out and camber wise, you cant get back in specs which doesnt bother me.

But with 2" drop coilovers I dont think those would work unless it's different since they are not spindle spacers.

:dito: 1.75" is the limit on the front suspension and some can't even get that back in to alignment.

Top Bottom