Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coilsprings

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
I might be the only one interested in this cause I'm probably the only one here that can't do the C2C drop. The SOS is a POS(too much$) and after seeing those pics that Jonathan posted there is no way in hell I'll get the DJM, no offense to those who have it, looks killer but these WI roads are unforgiving. Anyways, I contacted coilsprings.com and got this reply.

Hello Josh,
Yes, we can. I will need to know the O.EM. Coil spring part numbers that are currently on your vehicle. Driver and Passenger side.
We will then engineer a coil to drop the front end 2.00”.
Do you want to maintain the O.E.M. coil spring rate or do you want increase or decrease the rate?
Cost: $186.75 pair
Thank You and please call me at 785-437-2025 to discuss the design.
Kevin

Just wanted to get some feedback from you guys who have more experience with suspension setups. If some of you guys are interested maybe we can get a group discount or somthing. Like I said I'm probably the only one here interested but maybe you guys could help me out with some of the info this guy needs. Thanks!

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Sounds cool....I would get a 1" drop springs in the front for mine...that way I can put it on my sos drop in the front that way I can have a 2 1/2 instead of the 3" in the front like the DJM..I would think that the .5 would make a difference..:dontknow:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Sounds cool....I would get a 1" drop springs in the front for mine...that way I can put it on my sos drop in the front that way I can have a 2 1/2 instead of the 3" in the front like the DJM..I would think that the .5 would make a difference..:dontknow:

Same here! I want this!

07XR808

Reaction score
That's pretty cheap for a front set. I would definately want to go 2" in the front with the stock coil spring rate...

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I'm very interested...I want to drop my front 1" and than buy the 3 or even the 4" drop from DJM in the rear. :top:

Jonathan

Reaction score
i would much rather had a coil spring and c2c than the djm up front....

edit......you wont be able to align a 2 inch drop. 1.75 is at the limit (c2c).

also, a drop spring will ride like crap. it rides into the stroke too much. sos rides harder bc of this. i pay big $$ for someone to come out with a upgraded strut........

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the part numbers for the driver and passenger OEM coils? I assume we want to keep the stock spring rate, right?

Jonathan

Reaction score
if you do it, you will want a stiffer one, so you are not bottoming out all over.

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
i would much rather had a coil spring and c2c than the djm up front....

edit......you wont be able to align a 2 inch drop. 1.75 is at the limit (c2c).

also, a drop spring will ride like crap. it rides into the stroke too much. sos rides harder bc of this. i pay big $$ for someone to come out with a upgraded strut........

It would ride much the same as the SOS, wouldn't it? I'm willing to try it. I would just go the SOS route if someone would sell me their front perches for cheap, even then 1.5"s is not enough. Jon, do you know the part numbers I'm looking for?

Jonathan

Reaction score
call the dealer and ask........

sorry dont have that info.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Let me know the outcome.

I'm selling my C2C drop only 2 days of use not even 50 miles

DOGO X

Reaction score
Why you selling it? and for how much?

It doesn't work with the set of tire I have right now. I'm not going to buy new tires just because, The ones I have had less than 3k miles on it.

Don't know how much yet but only selling the front not the rear blocks. :top:

I just got back from using the truck and ......

Top Bottom