Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coming to Huntsville next week

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
well as the title states i'll be coming to Huntsville next Sunday afternoon for a few days. i know there is a SWB guy there but I forget his user name but if theres anyone else there holler at me we will do a cruise or something you provide tools i can help you with mods if you got any you need done. well i won't be on here as much so call or text me 731-616-5794. also gonna be goin through Birmingham Saturday around lunch so anyone around there wanna grab a bite let me know.

also if your interested in a set of HID fogs i can bring them with me as well and personally deliver them:top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
Huntsville AL. I think the swb X he was referring to is me, nut I no longer work there. I recently relocated to Mobile AL.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
ah no never been to Texas actually, but yeah gonna be in Huntsville, AL for a few days next week.

06alaswb

Reaction score
im in bham... 205-382-6711 suppose to be storming here tho....

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
like tomorrow Saturday. gotta take a friend of mine to prom in Altoona

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
thats an expensive date

i took her last year and bought a tux instead of renting one so all i'm paying is gas to go out there but works out cause gonna see my sis and some college buddies while i'm out there

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
You going to be around B'Ham tomorrow?

nah i'm in Oneonta right now and heading North to Huntsville then to TN..... on my way home though i may go back through Huntsville to try to look at that BSP X that guy has for 15k

alabamamatt

Reaction score
You may be talking about me also I have a SWB but Im leaving for Memphis today. Hopefully I have a SWB left after a week in the ghetto.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
You may be talking about me also I have a SWB but Im leaving for Memphis today. Hopefully I have a SWB left after a week in the ghetto.

you are a brave, brave man my friend. been to Memphis twice the last time took a friend to a sorority formal and we left a 0230 and was walking down Beal st. to the car and saw 2 guys get shot:ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

alabamamatt

Reaction score
Thats crazy my hotel room is in Olive Branch Ms. so hopefully it wont be too bad. I have to go for Cummins engine training, theres no way I would go there for vacation.

drewXrunner

Reaction score
yup . im the guy with the xrunner 4 sale $15000 im in trussville.

Top Bottom