Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Compartment Friendly Sub + NEW 10" Kicker CVR...Dicounted!

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
I am selling the First compartment friendly box along with a kicker cvr 10

I made the box to show you guys therfore getting a better visual. But i have no use for it because i already have a box of my own.

I am discounting this one :top:

this sub in this box hits, i used my friends cvr and damn we all thought it sounded like a 12:blurock:

$ 200 + Shpping For the whole set up :biggrin:

You will love the use of getting into your compartments while enjoying awesome bass !

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

faulkdizzle

Reaction score
would you be willing just to sell the box and if so how much including shipping?

kcidmil

Reaction score
yeah i kinda wonder the same for just the box. I've got subs just laying around.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Is there a spot underneath it to put an amp?

RRCanuck

Reaction score
yes there is space but it also depends how big the amp is...

or you can also put an amp under the seat that is were i have it :top:

Ya Im not looking for too much power, so Id probably be buying a smaller amp.

The trucks going away for the winter soon but if youve got these boxes for sale in abit Ill defenitely take one off your hands. Its just too bad I cant take advantage of this awesome deal.

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
Can the seat recline? And bravo to you for coming out with a box that allows access to the rear compartments.

XNU

Reaction score
sub box

How does the box fit in the truck?? Do you have any pics of that? I am really intrested it the set up. Please pm me. Thanks

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
XNU said:
How does the box fit in the truck?? Do you have any pics of that? I am really intrested it the set up. Please pm me. Thanks

Here you go.

Gxsrdoug yea they recline but not all the way they recline say about to angle of the box. I have one in my truck I like it !

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110928_120350.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110928_120350.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 141

sohc4now

Reaction score
Willing to sell just the box? Lmk how much plus shipping to 33619 (business address). Your PM's are full.

Top Bottom