Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Compartment Friendly Subbin Box

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Last night I was up trying to figure this out. Took me awhile but I got it. My new design allows you to open your compartments while also having nice sound in your ride! I was looking around online and I found this website they offered a box like this but they only allowed a 8" sub , its smaller and they material they wrapped it was rather cheap. And they wanted 99.99

My design allows a 10" sub, bigger for more volume and as you guys seen before wrapped in nice material tour choice of suede or vinyl. (This ones a prototype excuse the silicone everywhere, yours will be perfect !)

Prices:
Vinyl 150 + shipping
Suede 165 + shipping

Shipping isn't killer since Were I work we do a lot of shipping and I get a nice discount.

I tried to give you guya the best possible prices I can !!

Thanks for looking fellas !

Attachments

• IMAG0409.jpg
    IMAG0409.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 507
  • IMAG0412.jpg
    IMAG0412.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 522
  • IMAG0413.jpg
    IMAG0413.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 512
Last edited:

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
I like this design. might have to move this up on the mod list.
PM me shipping cost 77545.
Thanks

Slay0r

Reaction score
i absolutely love a design that allows me to get into the compartments. I've had to move my crappy box out the way too many times, and that was just on one side.

:top:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Slay0r said:
i absolutely love a design that allows me to get into the compartments. I've had to move my crappy box out the way too many times, and that was just on one side.

:top:

Get another x so you can get this box lol

Slay0r

Reaction score
i do have an X...its Evo modded lol

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
NUPEPRIME said:
I like this design. might have to move this up on the mod list.
PM me shipping cost 77545.
Thanks

Thanks guys !!!
Pm sent nuperime

bigdreams

Reaction score
great design. i'd really like one that i can have both compartments fully open and flat because of car seats. i know i could always go with your old design and do what one guy did and use parts of small tables and seat belt extenders

sohc4now

Reaction score
I'm in the process of making something that style, except the top is flush with the rear cup holders. It's definately lacking volume, but I plan on running a Clarion shallow mount 10".

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Just for those that may be curious. What is the available volume of that box? What is the available mounting depth?

Jeremias

Reaction score
You figure out something cool to fit under the back seat and I'll buy. 2007. I will remove all of it as long as I can sit on it.

myxruns

Reaction score
You figure out something cool to fit under the back seat and I'll buy. 2007. I will remove all of it as long as I can sit on it.
This is possible. I met a guy with a black X RUNNER and he took out the plastic inserts in under the seat. Did 4 JL AUDIO 8" subs and made them deep enough for full excursion of the subs. Sound pretty good, but included some fiber glassing.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Just for those that may be curious. What is the available volume of that box? What is the available mounting depth?

Volume is about .6 - .8
mounting depth 6 inches

would it be possible to make this for a 12" sub?

the seats wont recline, i can make it but its all up to you if you want your seats to recline or not?

under the back seat, you mean use the compartments to mount the sub????:hmmmm2:

Jeremias

Reaction score
The compartment will house the subs and be the box and still be able to use the rear seats.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Jeremias said:
The compartment will house the subs and be the box and still be able to use the rear seats.

But people will be sitting on your sub ? If you still want it to be functional

Top Bottom