Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

complete gauge pod/STRI gauge setup

Jonathan

Reaction score
selling my gauges. they are all STRI gauges, full electronic sweep, with senders. one is boost, one is oil pressure, and one is oil temp. i have the greedy sandwich plate that connects the sending unit to underneath the oil filter. this set up is complete, ready to install, including the gauge pod. in the pic you can see where i mounted the third to the right of the wheel. i will be including that part PRE CUT so you do not have to alter your stock part.

here is come pics.

off
IMG_2098.jpg
[/IMG]

on
IMG_2103.jpg
[/IMG]

these gauges are stepper motor, and are very accurate. they have functions such as peak hold, so you can go back and check your max psi or oil temp after a track day ect.

all gauges are listed in PSI/Fahrenheit

more info here
http://www.striracing-usa.com/pro_d_e.htm

the street price of the gauges is about 175 each, plus the gauge pod, and the greddy adapter.

asking 400 shipped for everything.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Would you sell the oil pressure and oil temp guage seperate? If so, how much? I already have a guage pod. do the guages change colors?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
if you sell the gauges to Ketchup, I will take the sandwich plate.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Would you sell the oil pressure and oil temp guage seperate? If so, how much? I already have a guage pod. do the guages change colors?

i would sell the gauges seperate, but i would like to sell them as a set then. its hard to find somone that will have matching gagues if i sell only one or two.

if you sell the gauges to Ketchup, I will take the sandwich plate.

roger.

off-road taco06

Reaction score
very simliar to the defi gauges minus you dont need a controller, they are build in to the gauge sending unit!.

I have 5 DEFI gauges.... and you don't need a controller for them..

These are nice gauges tho!

Jonathan

Reaction score
$350! this is a cheap way to monitor that 10k engine.

Wizard

Reaction score
very simliar to the defi gauges minus you dont need a controller, they are build in to the gauge sending unit!.

The controller simplifies the wiring (only 1 power, ground etc needed) and the controller can playback like 2 or 3 minutes of one's last pull etc. Controller is a good thing IMO.

I have 5 DEFI gauges.... and you don't need a controller for them..

These are nice gauges tho!

Certain DEFI gauges do require a controller, some don't.

Jonathan

Reaction score
The controller simplifies the wiring (only 1 power, ground etc needed) and the controller can playback like 2 or 3 minutes of one's last pull etc. Controller is a good thing IMO.

Certain DEFI gauges do require a controller, some don't.

you can tie all the power sources together anyways, since they all took power from the same spot for me. these cannot perform last few minutes, but will show spike boost/temp amounts.

nothing against DEFI gauges, but you do pay $$ for them.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
jonathan....I want to see pics of the sandwhich plate....Im interested in this, VERY interested I might add but pics are a must of the accessories. Can you give me some assistance? :biggrin: Damn, I sure do wish you had an afr wideband in there LOL

jmony55

Reaction score
i am interested, but only if you include installation.

also, since i am not boosted i will kindly pay for the whole setup and take the boost gauge. can you just install an air/fuel gauge in its place. (i already have an air/fuel gauge but have not yet installed it).

btw im located on the border of la and orange county and will drive to you. you are by magic mountain correct?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
so Jon any headway on this? you have two guys interested I still want it but I want to see the sandwhich plate as well. Do you still have the installation instructions for all parts? Again, another pm sent :biggrin: Thanks buddy

I asked for a paypal addy as well as the previous information :) Id also consider this SOLD!

Jonathan

Reaction score
jonathan....I want to see pics of the sandwhich plate....Im interested in this, VERY interested I might add but pics are a must of the accessories. Can you give me some assistance? :biggrin: Damn, I sure do wish you had an afr wideband in there LOL

i am interested, but only if you include installation.

dibs to venom.....i found an old pm from him...

also, since i am not boosted i will kindly pay for the whole setup and take the boost gauge. can you just install an air/fuel gauge in its place. (i already have an air/fuel gauge but have not yet installed it).

btw im located on the border of la and orange county and will drive to you. you are by magic mountain correct?

correct.... but
dibs to venom.....i found an old pm from him...

so Jon any headway on this? you have two guys interested I still want it but I want to see the sandwhich plate as well. Do you still have the installation instructions for all parts? Again, another pm sent :biggrin: Thanks buddy

I asked for a paypal addy as well as the previous information :) Id also consider this SOLD!

pm sent. i dont know if i have pics, ill look. the plate is the standard greddy unit that has the proper thread size for our oil filters.

i have a full innovative XD-16 gauge (2 actually) with a aux box and a nice custom mount for above the steering wheel i will post shortly.

also, there is no instructions. i pieced it together. the install is very easy and i can walk you through the install.

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
$hit i just saw this. i got cash in hand whenever you wanna sell this stuff call me text me or PM me adam harvey 601-218-9065.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
^^ I just paid for the gauges and pod setup.

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom