Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Core/Hurst Short Shifter

Blown 330

Reaction score
Is anyone running this shifter? How is it? I was just about to go with the TRD SS when I came across this one. I really want a shifter that gets rid of the huge truck throws between gears and is more like a car.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
you really dont want it... send it my way:laugh:

I have driven 2 trucks with this shifter and everytime one comes up I don't have the funds....

If you find one DO IT... even if you don;t like it you will have no problem getting your money back

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
you really dont want it... send it my way:laugh:

I have driven 2 trucks with this shifter and everytime one comes up I don't have the funds....

If you find one DO IT... even if you don;t like it you will have no problem getting your money back

I think your talking about the b&m there bud.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
agh dang it....

posting n beers I tells ya...

yeah not too sure on the hurst... a couple people saw it on egay and were all excited about it but I can't recall any good reviews...

DRIVEN

Reaction score
Is anyone running this shifter? How is it? I was just about to go with the TRD SS when I came across this one. I really want a shifter that gets rid of the huge truck throws between gears and is more like a car.
Very good shifter, shorter and firmer shifts. looks long but slightly shorter than stock

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
IMAG0116_zpsbc17b11c.jpg

More info:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=53944

and

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=54146

madtrucker

Reaction score
That is old school right there. That thing looks like it belongs on the floor of a Chevelle or GTO. I have a trd ss, it works great, but it ain't pretty like that Hurst. It seems a little long.

Top Bottom