Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Couldn't wait 'till he got home

Gonzo464

Reaction score
OK... so I witnessed this event yesterday evening on I-40-BR in NC going between Winston-salem and Greensboro.

I'm on the phone (hands free of course) with a buddy of mine who is a truck driver and he had just got home. I look in my mirror and I see this Scion TC coming up on my left and noticed that he drifted a good bit to the right, making me have to move my truck a lil bit. As he passes me I glance over a bit and use my peripheral to basically make sure he isn't gonna drift over again. I did notice though that he was in board shorts and little else. My peripheral also picked up some movement.....

This movement had me take a second look and I actually turned my head to see what he was doing. Well, he was not in board shorts, he was wearing only boxers... and had his man-ness out and was cranking it while driving >.>.

I snapped my head back to the front, started laughing and was like AHHH.. MY EYES.. THEY BURN! My buddy was all 'wtf?' and I told him what just happened, I had to move the headset from my ear a bit cuz of how loud he was laughing.

I'm just like, really?? who does that?? I mean its not THAT important that it can't wait until you get home :p. And besides... if you are gonna do that, you shouldn't do it when passing an 18-wheeler while all your windows are down and your sunroof is open.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
hahahahahahahaha

thats too good...... guess he didn't have a willing road head partner

J

JDUB916

Damn thats twice in one week I heard this nasty shit! My good friend was taking one of those cool lil van things to Vegas for his bachelor party, and just outside San Francisco from Sac, he saw a guy going to town while he looked out the bus window. Sick F**ks

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOL what happend when he cumes? I mean what a fn mess!

hahahahahahahaha

thats too good...... guess he didn't have a willing road head partner

Have you ever riden in a S/C tundra? Mine will be at XFE, Ill take you for a RIDE....:biggrin::laugh::rofl::ahhhhh::canada::adore::top:

Last edited:

Vince77

Reaction score
So much cooler when a girl is doing it.

...and I mean rubbing one out while driving, not roadhead. Just wanted to clear that up.

Top Bottom