Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coupe deep dish oil pan

FN5.7

Reaction score
so i got this on here in october for a steal. i am not going to need it right now and my wife and i decided to get out of debt so i am passing it on for exactly what i paid for it. there is nothing wrong with it. i just decided that i will not use it for a very long time so i will buy one at a later date.

pics were taken with the cannon rebel i got from super werty. thanks werty.

730 shipped. this is what i paid for it.

Outburst

Reaction score
Get it guys! Battle oil starvation with this pan!

SooRunner

Reaction score
Bump to the top...I paid way more for this item! It's a killer deal!!!!

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Every time I see that thread title I get hungry for pizza -- DEEP DISH LOL

Nothing useful to add other than this part is VERY HANDY if you do much sideways driving or high-G turning!!

Much cheaper than a full motor replacement due to oil starvation ...

plus CNC machined parts look SO SWEET!! it's a shame it isn't more easily seen when installed

STONER-X

Reaction score
Every time I see that thread title I get hungry for pizza -- DEEP DISH LOL

Nothing useful to add other than this part is VERY HANDY if you do much sideways driving or high-G turning!!

Much cheaper than a full motor replacement due to oil starvation ...

plus CNC machined parts look SO SWEET!! it's a shame it isn't more easily seen when installed

Considered it easily seen when you are able to drive off of the track :D

This is a great deal!!!!

FN5.7

Reaction score
i will literally call and order you a deep dish pizza if you buy this. i guess that makes it closer to 710+- the tip.

Outburst

Reaction score
i'm actually really surprised this is still for sale.

it can be used on a track or for those who just want to take faster turns! battle oil starvation guys!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I want this real bad but same story as last time it was for sale, that after dropping 10k on my motor and wedding 5 months away it's just not in the budget....

10k on the motor is why I want it.... but I also want a bed to sleep in not the couch....

FN5.7

Reaction score
i'm pretty easy and work able to deal with. for example. i got a 2lt turbo diesel motor for 500, sold it to a guy for 850 and he is still paying me for it. he paid me 200 i sent him the turbo, and he has sent me money over the past month till it adds up to the agreed price. i'm used to being on a budget like everyone else is so if theres a way to work it out i will. any way good luck with your 10k build.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks bud, no luck involved though, she is in the truck and has been purring since October. That figure ain't no joke....

Either way let me sit on it for a bit, take care of a few wedding bills and if it's still here I'll be glad to take it off your hands

FN5.7

Reaction score
BUMP!!!!!! no rush to sell but sooner is always better.

Top Bottom