Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coupe July 4th Sale

Coupe

Reaction score
Modified Coupe OEM style shifters

I cut a stock shifter down to 8 1/2" or 9 1/2". These are usually $120, on Sale for $105.
These are shipped with a new white tip bushing. You must send me back your old shifter as a core.
These work best with a URD SS. Sometimes I will have an used URD SS, that I can pair with it. Just shoot me a pm and I will tell you want I have in stock.

Modified TRD SS style shifters

These are stock height TRD SS ( or about 9 1/2). These have been back filled with epoxy, so they will not wear out. These are normally $310, on Sale for $295. These are shipped with a new white tip bushing. You must send me your old shifter as a core.

The TRD SS are the ones WITHOUT the blue base.

Battery Hold Downs

Your choice of color shown. Normally $75, on Sale for $65. Raw aluminum ones are on sale for $55. These are shipped with a pair of j-hooks.

Oil Pan Spacer

On Sale for $225 with all stainless hardware.

Lens for LED lights in cup holders
Normally $85, on Sale for $65.

This is just for the lens, not the LEDS. I have these in a frosted & white Plexiglas.

TRD CAI first Gen Covers

These ship with new stainless hardware. Normally $110, on Sale for $85.

The top row is on clear Plexiglas. The bottom row are on tinted Plexiglas. The ones that still have brown paper on the front can have the logo painted.

Fuse Box Covers

This is just a peal and stick installation. These are dark plexiglas, that have been laser etched and painted. Normally $55, on Sale for $35.

Shift Balls

I only have a couple of these. Normally $75~$85, on sale for $50

For anyone buying multiple items, I will throw in a free X-Runner logo lapel pin. These are in red & blue.

Sale is valid through July 7th.

Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

Poke Squid

Reaction score
How much for the 9-1/2 TRD SS shifter shipped to Hawaii with no core?

Top Bottom