Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coupe Modded B&M Shifter

Coupe

Reaction score
I have one of these.

Price is $550 shipped to lower 48 states.

Coupe019.jpg

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
What's the length on that one - was it shortened?

Also as I'm kinda new at the X modding - is that a shorter throw shifter or would I still need a SS kit?

Thanks

Dave in Dusty Doha, Qatar
Deployed Gov't Contractor

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
It is a shortened short shifter and no other SS kit is needed. This is a very hard to find also discontinued item to find.

Coupe

Reaction score
I cut these down to 9 1/2". No other SS is required. As BabyBoi said, this model has been discontinued and is a difficult find.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
I'll put it on my list to check back and see if it is still available after paying taxes...damned gov't yanked our per-diem and hosed my entire deployment budget!! They were even going to try to go for BACK PAY of per-diem I already spent!!

Gotta love it!!

Dave in Dusty Doha, Qatar
Deployed Gov't Contractor

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I wish when I gave you that extra shifter couple years ago you would have done a b&m already, mines been in the garage sitting since I replaced my tranny a couple years ago, I need to get it back in!!!

Coupe

Reaction score
If you have a B&M to use as a core, I can give you a pretty good trade in value for your old B&M, towards this shifter.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I still have one stock shifter, sloppy as hell, and then my b&m sitting back in the box!

xrgilly

Reaction score
i wish i could because mine is still rattling like a mother f'r i have one more plan to add some sound dealings material to the shifter arm and if that doesn't work I'm going back to the stock one or try a trd since its a bit cheaper

Poppel09

Reaction score
i currently have trhe urd SS but dont like it so much wanna make it alot shorter is this problly the best SS aout or what jw if so ill take it just send me all the info

Reverend_d

Reaction score
whoever gets this will love the length. I shortened the shifted on mine and put the URD short shifted kit and damn it is amazing!

JFrame

Reaction score
I know this one is sold but what is the benefit of the B&M over the others just in case I see one FS later down the road. What seems to be the most desired length. 9 1/2 or 8 1/2? If I can't find a B&M is the TRD one the "Best" 2nd option?

Coupe

Reaction score
I normally cut the B&M to a 9 1/2" version. It has crazy short throws to begin with, so you do not have to go to 8 1/2". Most people really like the short throws. In stock configuration this is an 11" shifter.

The TRD SS shifts a little easier into reverse that the stock arrangement.

If money was no object, I would go B&M (if you can find one).

My second choice would be a 9 1/2" TRD SS.

The best choice on a budget is a 9 1/2" with an URD. I used this combination until I got my T56. I was very happy with it.

I have some TRD SS in stock in both 8 1/2" & 9 1/2" lengths on sale this week end.

Top Bottom