Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

~Coupe modified URD short shifter~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
20130722_205057_zps67de7cdc.jpg

This is one of my favortie-est modz. Coupe shortened URD short shifter. It completely changed the way the truck shifteed. Felt so much crisper and smooth. On high mileage trucks, the rubber bushing in the shifter arm typically wears out and causes loads of slop. Thats where the coupe modification comes in. It no longer utilizes that rubber bushing. I can not stress how much of a difference this made. Most definitely a needed first mod. :top:

I'd like to get $150 for it, shipped to the lower 48. But i am open to reasonable offers....

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!!

Pick it up for $150, and ill even throw in this the Coupe ball too ABSOLUTELY FREE :

20130722_200159_zpse7d984ae.jpg

Priority will go to dibz, based upon when pm's are received.

justin13703

Reaction score
I wish I knew if the dealership is gonna transfer my URD and coupe shifter to my new transmission when they replace it (hopefully) this week. Ugh

Anybody who doesn't have these BUY THIS! Lol it really does make your truck feel 100 times better.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
man i still don't know if i have a short shifter or not! truck had a TRD ball on it when i got the truck but that dosn't exactly mean that it has a short shifter. i don't know how long the throws are supposed to be :dontknow:

justin13703

Reaction score
man i still don't know if i have a short shifter or not! truck had a TRD ball on it when i got the truck but that dosn't exactly mean that it has a short shifter. i don't know how long the throws are supposed to be :dontknow:

Take it apart and look, it takes less than 5 minutes to get in there. Two 10mm bolts and 4 Phillips screws is really all that holds the entire center console in.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
ya i might have to do that one day. the throws seem pretty short to me though and definitely not sloppy. anyways good luck with the sale! this one should go quick!

Outburst

Reaction score
having the same shifter already, i highly recommend it!

free bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom