Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crank wont turn please help!

dcaff05XR

Reaction score
Putting in the cam gears today. Have spark plugs out (replacing them) and have tensioner pulley off accesories (loose). Crank turns but will not continue to turn. thank you!

BlackCat

Reaction score
Have you ever tried to manually turn an engine ? Not being a jerk, but if you've not done it before, there are points in the turn where it gets stiff because you're hitting one or more cylinder's compression stroke. Not sure if that's what you're running into.

burnboy

Reaction score
If your chain is off and the cams aren't rotating at the same time as the crank then stop right now!. Your pistons will hit open valves like being out of time and you will do damage

butters607

Reaction score
Ok you have to do one side at a time and one chain has to be on one off if you turned it with both chains off you messed it up I think

Gadget

Reaction score
Call URD Tech Support 877-887-3872 x3

I will see if I can a bit.

G

dcaff05XR

Reaction score
got it. I'm gonna let eveyone guess what the problem was. Heres a hint I'm a moron.

ntinhri

Reaction score
did you call gadget? depending on issue u might call him to make sure your good..

im gonna guess in gear..

Top Bottom