Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazy motorcycle dash cam

Xample

Reaction score
i USED to ride like this... thank god i never hurt myself or anyone else. i do not do anything like this anymore. hell i crashed going 15mphs and ended up in the hospital for 4 months and have permanent damage on my leg.

blackx07

Reaction score
wow.
that dudes a *****in idiot
good luck livin life

boneman840

Reaction score
wow wasted talent he should try to run in the GP He can def ride:rock:That is the main reason I don't ride anymore too tempted to do stupid crap like that:thumpdown:

YotaFab

Reaction score
thats why i decided not to get a bike i already ride like that in the dirt no reason to get on the street... that guy can definatly ride

Dallas

Reaction score
The sad thing is that he will end up killing someone innocent because of his stupidity. if you want to ride fast go to the track!

sicMxracer5c

Reaction score
Wow..........the man can ride.....no doubt about that. Granted, its not the smartest thing to be doing but I do give him props, anyone who rides a sportbike does these types of things to an extent...but not on that level.

Natas

Reaction score
Riders like that give the rest of us a bad name. :thumpdown:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
What an idiot... i think the video speed has been increased too, if you pay attention when the other bike comes it looks like its in fast forward...

PLCX

Reaction score
this guy can ride but he shouldnt have a bike or anything to ride. the fact that he can ride like that in the street means he doesnt care about life very much.

this guy is a jerk off in my book

CBRBob

Reaction score
Typically when these jerkoffs show up at the track, they can't corner worth a damn. Then they get frustrated and pull wheelies so they end up getting thrown out. People like this give all of us a bad name and higher insurance rates.

Last edited:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
There were times on that video when I braced for an impact. Good rider....bad brain!

blueballs

Reaction score
wow all i have to say is memories :D i miss my bike .... time to get another :) it would be cheaper to ride then drive my drive every day

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Well, I gues when you have riden long enough and have that much confidence; you can do that shizit. But it is kinda stupid, you can cause alota wrecks, especially when they were passing cars through the twisties...:bird:

I think the vid is bad azz....but also irresponsible...R1 turbo or GSXR 1000 turbo??

Check out Ghostrider on youtube!

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
No Doubt This Guy Can Ride But He's An Idiot. He's The Reason Most People Don't Like Us Sportbike Riders, The Reason Cops Pull Us Over For Any Reason They Can Find, And The Reason Our Insurance Rates Are So High...

Top Bottom