Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Custom 2" Drop Coils F/S

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Alright, I have decided to finally let them go. They are 2" costom drop coils with a +15% spring rate. Easy to install and rides same as stock. If you want the rear kit I will include that as well. I have 2" or 3" blocks you can choose from. I waited 3 months for these coils and had them on for 3 weeks befor I decided to go DJM. I would like to get $200 for em + shipping, but if you guys want to outbid each other thats OK too. :biggrin:

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

shook

Reaction score
Whats the camber like with 2inch drop upfront ? any pictures of your truck while you were running the springs ?

alaxrunner

Reaction score
thanks, i thought you already sold these, i just put my sos kit on today,thats my luck.:dontknow:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Alignment was well within factory specs. I dont have any pics other than this one but I could barely tell there was any -camber.

IMG_0116.jpg

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
thanks, i thought you already sold these, i just put my sos kit on today,thats my luck.:dontknow:

Sorry. I'm not sure it would work but maybe you could redrill your UCA mounts and have both. :dontknow:

07SWB

Reaction score
would the springs work with the C2C kit?

hmmm 1.75" plus 2" drop... thats sexy right there..

07SWB

Reaction score
how would it not work? im rackin my brain trying to think of why it wouldnt work...

that would be one LOW X-R lol

ddongbap

Reaction score
That'll screw with your tie rods.

But I'd do it anyways, if i still had my XR.

Top Bottom