Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

custom body kit for x-runner

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
group buy on TRD X-Runner front end $325 need 10 people

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
just like this......

14474-2007-Toyota-Tacoma.jpg

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
okay so you want to keep yours stock im looking for ideas that make the truck different like this

Attachments

• big_t_body_kit_modified_toyota_tacoma_7-568-426.jpg
    big_t_body_kit_modified_toyota_tacoma_7-568-426.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 710

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
okay so the company just called me and is very interested in doing this but wants to see what we want it to look like

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
okay i called them and if you would like to see an rear air diffuser they can do that also

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
okay i can see this is going to get a little tricky so lets get some ideas have a photo shop done and go from there

STONER-X

Reaction score
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&safe=active

okay so you want to keep yours stock im looking for ideas that make the truck different like this

**i dont think the pic attached**

this idea is cool but the only thing that im not a fan of is its a very custom kit BUT its really simple...

im not a fan of how the fender flairs are removed.... to me it would give the truck a narrower stance....

like i said its cool but for me narrowing it would take away that performance stance..

Last edited:

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
im looking to get ideas on changing the look of the front valence side skirts and rear kit i love the idea of the air diffuser on the rear but i want every one to come up with a look that agreed on and can start a group buy on

Attachments

• Diffuser3.jpg
    Diffuser3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 320

rich017

Reaction score
I believe the TRD x-runner actually has different fenders then us because they removed the pieces we have on the fenders.

There are pics when the truck was blue and used for testing and you can see the fiberglass on the fenders they used before they made a set of wider fenders.

STONER-X

Reaction score
I believe the TRD x-runner actually has different fenders then us because they removed the pieces we have on the fenders.

There are pics when the truck was blue and used for testing and you can see the fiberglass on the fenders they used before they made a set of wider fenders.

looking over the posts.... i think it looks like i said i dont like the TRD-X:ahhhhh:..... I DO!!!!!:rockon:

i was refreeing to the pic of the silver X under my ginormous pic of a stock x body kit... lol..

BIG FAN OF THE TRD X

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
The trd x is got a wide body. The other thread that I posted the link to already has 7 ppl signed to do this so we can get group buy

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
okay so lets price match and just to make sure most every one would like to see a wide body kit similar to the trd x with a air difusser

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Yea we gots to find out how much it would run to make em

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
so does every one agree on the front looking just like to trd concept or would you like to see something different

Attachments

• 2008-toyota-trd-tacoma-x-runner-concept-at-2008-sema _2_.jpg
    2008-toyota-trd-tacoma-x-runner-concept-at-2008-sema _2_.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 517

daveczrn

Reaction score
unfortunately our trucks cannot have that big opening for an inter cooler like you see on the TRD xrunner.
Our bumper (metal under the plastic bumper) is much lower than most people think.
You would need to move this and i would not be happy with changing this as if they don't get
it right there will be airbag problems.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
the only way I would even considering buying a body kit for the X is if it was a wide body similar to what the 350Z and Supra's run, something that would make a 9.5inch rim sit flush with the body panels if that makes any sense.

Top Bottom