Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Da EAGLES!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
Wow what an ending to a great game!! 10-4 BITCHES:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
I'd be mad too if I were u, the Giants blew that game by letting them tie it up and then ur punter blew it by not following directions and kicking it away from the Eagles #1 offensive threat DeSean Jackson. Man that kid can run.....

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Right b4 the idiot kicked it I said if it doesn't go out and jackson gets it, he's running it back and that's exactly what happened that dude is nasty, so is vick the guys a monster

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
i like how giants punter gave up the game winning touchdown.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
the Iggles are good but the Falcons are better :eviltongue:

haha j/k I just like giving you shit. the Eagles are looking sick and I'm really puling for Vick to take em all the way and hopefully let him get a dog :laugh:

Murderface

Reaction score
Saints rule baby!!

Get lost this is an Eagles thread:eviltongue: Besides ur beloved Saints lost today thank you

the Iggles are good but the Falcons are better :eviltongue:

haha j/k I just like giving you shit. the Eagles are looking sick and I'm really puling for Vick to take em all the way and hopefully let him get a dog :laugh:

Who handed one of the 2 Falcons losses? Da Eagles, and an ass whooping it was too! Can u say Blowout?

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock::rock::rock::rockon::rockon::rockon::rock::rock::rock:

Pats vs Eagles Superbowl!!!!!!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock::rock::rock::rockon::rockon::rockon::rock::rock::rock:

Pats vs Eagles Superbowl!!!!!!!!

Can u say Super Bowl rematch? This time the Pats won't be cheating, taking videos of the OP's defensive plays.

Go EAGLES:rock:

Murderface

Reaction score
I love the fact that after the Eagles lost to the Redskins that McNabb said the Eagles made I big mistake getting rid of him. Look at him now, benched and playing for a team that sux big time. Also I love how the coach said he most likely won't be back for Washington next year:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I love the fact that after the Eagles lost to the Redskins that McNabb said the Eagles made I big mistake getting rid of him. Look at him now, benched and playing for a team that sux big time. Also I love how the coach said he most likely won't be back for Washington next year:top:
Yup^^^ :laugh:

All morning, all I've been doing is reading every article out there on the web about the game yesterday. I just can't get enough of it!!!

I wish they would of showed it here, but instead they showed the shitty ass Skins vs Cowboys game:argh:.

And Rex Grossman played pretty damn good for the Skins yesterday too, he had 3 TD passes; McNabb has only had 2 so far in one game this year.

Murderface

Reaction score
I think McFlabb is done, I'd like to see where he will be 2nd string for next season:laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Skins suck...Panthers really suck...

Go Eagles!!!!

166099_1512882664496_1307291528_31185144_5318124_n.jpg

Top Bottom