Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David Carradine Dead

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Too bad!

He was one of my favourite actors.

RIP, David!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Damn that's crazy!!! I used to watch the Kung Fu show all the time when I was a kid.

I wonder if he really committed suicide:dontknow:..somebody go find Uma Thurman and get her alibi!!! (trying to make light on a grim situation)

R.I.P.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
dang that sucks, i never saw Kill Bill......

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, all this time they were trying to Kill Bill and he killed himself...

That sucks he went out like that. RIP

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I heard about this on the radio earlier......He was a great actor....This is horrible news. R.I.P.

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
yeah i kinda wonder half the time what people have on their minds to make them do these kinds of things

5000XD

Reaction score
Shit that sux. I liked this guy!

RIP brother!

5000XD

Reaction score
Some crazy stuff!

This article: HERE!

"On Friday, however, police said the actor may have died from accidental suffocation or heart failure after revealing that he was found with a rope tied around his neck and ***** — leading to speculation that Carradine may have engaged in a dangerous form of sex play."

:eek:

PS kids don't try this at home

Gabecules

Reaction score
Wow, I used to watch his series all the time. I know for a fact that it was not a self termination tho. How the heck did the police find him before anyone else? Seems fishy to me.

Anyway, one person on the forum should take this one step further and make their X a mural in dedication to him :D. Maybe paint his face on the hood with the text " I am Kaine, I will help you ". I am also thinking that person would have to put " The legend continued " on the tail gate. Just a thought.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Wow, I used to watch his series all the time. I know for a fact that it was not a self termination tho. How the heck did the police find him before anyone else? Seems fishy to me.

Anyway, one person on the forum should take this one step further and make their X a mural in dedication to him :D. Maybe paint his face on the hood with the text " I am Kaine, I will help you ". I am also thinking that person would have to put " The legend continued " on the tail gate. Just a thought.

hahahaha.. wow dude.. you really are a fan.
maybe YOU should do that to your truck.. lol
newbies and their crazy ideas..
pretty sure that's how the BHLM got started. lol:hmmmm2:

Top Bottom