Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Day and Night difference

DOGO X

Reaction score
Well guys today I went to pick up my Harley Bike :biggrin:

At first I was worry about the weight of the bike since the truck is lower. And as you know the issue with the tailgate.

Let me tell you, I use to hate the ride of the truck after dropping but now. What a difference! I install the DJM C-Notch on the bike and the Air lift. I drove :driver: 80 miles with the bike on the truck and didn't hit the bumps stop once. The drive felt just like before the drop. I'm impress with the air lift it took only 10 psi and the truck got level out. :top:

Also the little home work with the tailgate did pay off I didn't felt the bike on :biggrin:

I do recomend this to anybody who has lower the truck and is hitting the bumps stop. You don't need the c-notch I installed since it was at home. :adore:

Again is a Day and Night diference

project-c2

Reaction score
You know. Instead of putting that air lift setup. (Nice setup BTW) How about those helper springs like in the other thread?

DOGO X

Reaction score
You know. Instead of putting that air lift setup. (Nice setup BTW) How about those helper springs like in the other thread?

people refer to Air Assist, but Air lift is exactly the same! :top:

Top Bottom