Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytona Beach Florida Meet, March 28&29 2009

wshsbears

Reaction score
post# 573 has the information about where the crew is meeting in orlando for those who havn't found it in the pages of posts...

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I'm getting new tires on Wednesday! So is Co going? :biggrin: ...sorry I can't help it, I got the JDM itch. lol

....but then again, my car is at the shop, and I don't have any money. :bawling:
Good job Miguel lol. Now I'm going to get a beechin lol.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
i doubt it ! Co doesnt want to leave his dad all alone! and miguel is broke lol

Viet2100

Reaction score
So, I just got some new LED tails.... but they look kinda gay until I tint them, which won't be for a while.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i think i'm going to be going to spend the night at my buddies house in orlando friday night so i don't have to drive all that way early in the morning.....sorry tampa crewskie, even though i pretty much am all that's going....

XRUNX

Reaction score
if the tampa crew is going to meet up a mile or less away from the interstate il try to find u guys if not i might see u on 75

ohh pumo let me know where me nd u r meetin up probly racetrac by i 75

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
um...today is Tuesday. So 4 more days:laugh:

:laugh: - HA HA

yea yea yea. I was off work, so I consider that a day done, lol

In like an hour it will be officially 3 days left :eviltongue:

i think i'm going to be going to spend the night at my buddies house in orlando friday night so i don't have to drive all that way early in the morning.....sorry tampa crewskie, even though i pretty much am all that's going....

wait, WHAT?
I thought you were meeting what's his face up on 54, then like 3 of you were gonna meet me on I4 and we torque out the interstate....

Did that fall through and I miss the memo on CT?
:dontknow:

Last edited:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
:laugh: - HA HA

yea yea yea. I was off work, so I consider that a day done, lol

In like an hour it will be officially 3 days left :eviltongue:

wait, WHAT?
I thought you were meeting what's his face up on 54, then like 3 of you were gonna meet me on I4 and we torque out the interstate....

Did that fall through and I miss the memo on CT?
:dontknow:

well ryan probably isnt going. and i have to bring my buddy a little somethin and he doesn't want me to come to his doorstep at 8 am on a saturday morn, so i'm just gunna chill there the night before. haven't heard from tyler.

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
well ryan probably isnt going. and i have to bring my buddy a little somethin and he doesn't want me to come to his doorstep at 8 am on a saturday morn, so i'm just gunna chill there the night before. haven't heard from tyler.

arrrr, such slackers

Well, let me know what the final deal is by like thurs or early friday, so I know what to do for Saturday morning.

XrunX >>> are you still planning on intercepting us (tampa crew, maybe) Sat morning, or what?

Coopstain

Reaction score
Man.. i hope people dont lame out and not go at the last minute.. im really lookin forward to a big mee again.. i havent been to a meet in a while anyways. Its so close!

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
nahh
there wont be much of that

ryan got in an accident that's why he prob wont go.

pumo420

Reaction score
if the tampa crew is going to meet up a mile or less away from the interstate il try to find u guys if not i might see u on 75

ohh pumo let me know where me nd u r meetin up probly racetrac by i 75

depending on if my truck gets done before sat ill meet you at that gas station, not making any promises but what time do you wanna get there?

Top Bottom