Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Debadging the tailgate.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I used my bare hands to pry that crap..:laugh: ...and my nails to remove the goo...well, with alittle bit of help from sticker removal. :biggrin:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Just take that crap off :rock:

i did already ... just finished right now ... :eviltongue: :rock: :laugh:

I used my bare hands to pry that crap..:laugh: ...and my nails to remove the goo...well, with alittle bit of help from sticker removal. :biggrin:

god dayum ... that must have hurt mucho

Here Are The Pics ... i like the outcome ... sorry for low quality pics ... its my camera from my phone

0310070945.jpg

0310071008.jpg

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
You can go to one of those do it yourself car washs and use the powerwasher things they have. The soap helps with the stickyness

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I just did mine today too. I like it way better! I noticed in the pic that you used goo gone. That stuff rocks! Used it on mine. I suggest anyone that hasn't done it yet and wants too...use fishing line. I used dental floss and it worked but it kept on snapping. Would save more time using fishing line.

shook

Reaction score
I just did mine today too. I like it way better! I noticed in the pic that you used goo gone. That stuff rocks! Used it on mine. I suggest anyone that hasn't done it yet and wants too...use fishing line. I used dental floss and it worked but it kept on snapping. Would save more time using fishing line.

I didnt have that problem using a hacksaw blade..... :hmmmm2: :dontknow:

07XR808

Reaction score
I used a flat-head screw driver and a hammer...........

bulldog-blacksmith.jpg

Hanjob

Reaction score
Did anybody come across problems with fishing line?? To me it just seems like fishing line might scratch something... or I don't know I haven't seen fishing line in a long time

lenie03

Reaction score
Did anybody come across problems with fishing line?? To me it just seems like fishing line might scratch something... or I don't know I haven't seen fishing line in a long time

nope not one problem with fishing line here. just sore fingers from where the line dug in to them, but no biggy it healed.

Hanjob

Reaction score
nope not one problem with fishing line here. just sore fingers from where the line dug in to them, but no biggy it healed.

:top: fantastic, I think I'm going to do this tomorrow.

Top Bottom