Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Debaged

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Heck ya i finally debaged my tailgate.......it looks so clean much much better!!!!! :rock: I even started blacking out my taillights, third brake light cover came out badA$$!!! I love it i just need to do the tail lights!!:driver:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
I need to get my camera and then how do you add pics?? like the videos?? :stupido3:

Natas

Reaction score
Debadged is the only way to go!!! :top:

nholmes5644

Reaction score
how do you get the badges off in the first place. won't the paint peel off due to the adhesive they use, and what about residue how do you remove that stuff. thanks

Xample

Reaction score
heat gun and fishing line will pull the right off. as far as the glue i just rubbed most of it off with my fingers. then used a adhesion remover and then washed my truck

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Next project on the list is debadging. Waiting for a nice hot day.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Next project on the list is debadging. Waiting for a nice hot day.

Me too, i missed doing this on our tucson mod day becuase it i took to long on my engine cover, has anyone has success using a hair dryer instead of a heat gun

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Me too, i missed doing this on our tucson mod day becuase it i took to long on my engine cover, has anyone has success using a hair dryer instead of a heat gun

Hair dryer is what i used. :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I used a hair dryer as well. Worked for me. :top:

gookstyle

Reaction score
how long does it take to tint the tail lights/third brake light? thats the next thing I gotta do

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
I used fishing line.. The only thing on my truck is the X-Runner badge. Tinting the tails was easy took about 2 hours

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I debadged mine and It was to big of a flat red spot so I blacked out my symbols they look awesome imo then i got the stripes so it took care of the red anyway lol
l_0441dfbc511e3e3f74236bce5f7b6234.jpg

Tapp

Reaction score
I debadged mine and It was to big of a flat red spot so I blacked out my symbols they look awesome imo then i got the stripes so it took care of the red anyway lol
l_0441dfbc511e3e3f74236bce5f7b6234.jpg

that is absolutley SICK!!:top:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
gonna debadge mines this weekend since im gonna do BHLM, do everything one time......

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Steven, Does it remove really easy with the hair dryer? what do you use to remove the adhesive backing that left on the tailgate.:dontknow:

I heated it up with the hair dryer and then run some fishing line in behind it and started peeling it off. Once i got the emblems off i used my finger to remove what adhesive i could and then went over it with some Goof Off and then cleaned the area with some car wash and lay-ed down a good coat of polish and wax. :top: Not to hard at all.....

I have a heat gun be decided to try the hair dryer first... one of my buddies did his with a heat gun and ended up burning his paint, I'm sure he applied the heat for way to long but i would rather try the safe method first and it worked great.

Top Bottom