Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Decoration

bignfast

Reaction score
Well it's final. I sold the truck for the asking price to guy in Poland. Yes I said Poland. It took about six weeks for the entire transaction to finish. Three weeks for the money to clear and another two and a half before the truck got picked up. Apparently he's already sold the X for $51000. to a guy in Denmark....how cool is that. So those of you who end up selling..hit ebay, it only took two tries.

I ended up getting a 2005 Subaru WRX wagon. I can now fit three kids and still run 13 second quarter miles when I need to:biggrin:

If anyone is interested I've got a couple of Toyota racing banners for sale, $25.00 each includes shipping and a light up Toyota banner for $50.00 shipped. And a TRD shift knob, its the smaller one for $25.00 shipped. There all in perfect condition. Send me an email at wrxkidd@yahoo.com and I'll send photos. I'm having touble loading them on the site.

Take care all
Mike

Matt's06

Reaction score
:idea: how much did he give you for yours? Ask him if he wants to buy another. I can take a little road trip and meet him halfway. :biggrin: Then I will order a new one here on base. It only cost about $600 for them to ship it to me on base. :biggrin: If I did that I would basically have a free truck!! Damn I'm a genius!!!!!!!

Xample

Reaction score
:idea: how much did he give you for yours? Ask him if he wants to buy another. I can take a little road trip and meet him halfway. :biggrin: Then I will order a new one here on base. It only cost about $600 for them to ship it to me on base. :biggrin: If I did that I would basically have a free truck!! Damn I'm a genius!!!!!!!
that wud be big pimpin!! but we all know when he have these ingenius schemes they never work....damn

07SWB

Reaction score
hopefully the guy that ended up with the truck in Denmark somehow found out about this site.. that would be awesome

if i had $25 layin around i would take one of the banners off your hands, the garage can always use some toyota love.

bignfast

Reaction score
hopefully the guy that ended up with the truck in Denmark somehow found out about this site.. that would be awesome

if i had $25 layin around i would take one of the banners off your hands, the garage can always use some toyota love.

There not on Ebay yet. When they go I'll let you know. Untill then there up for grab.

bignfast

Reaction score

I did tell him about the site and even sent him the link. I asked him to take some cool pics with good secnery and send them to me so I can post.

Top Bottom