Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Digital Camo Question

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
I was thinking of painting my daily driver digital camo with spray cans but have no idea how to do it.. I watched some youtube videos of guys painting airsoft guns but dont know how i should go about painting it on a car.. Anybody have any ideas? Any help would be great.. Thanks in advance

eltus

Reaction score
the only way I can think of (for digital camo) would be using a stencil cut in a cardboard. a bunch of squares not organized or arranged in any particular way. then spray all over the car using the different color. or you can have the car wrapped..

bigdreams

Reaction score
Some digital camo like what's on the Monster Assault can would be cool

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
im rocking leaf camo right now

Attachments

• camory.jpg
    camory.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 72

azburnin

Reaction score
When i was in the Philippines i saw the fils hand paint a old tank digi. That was a massive project lol literally. Just cut out some hard card board, i'd use a ruler to keep all the edges strait. Small boxes little boxes. I'd prob do a base under color first, then start with the random digital. Maybe use like 10 different patterns and just go bananas. WHY NOT?!

triumphx

Reaction score
^Do this on a random piece for practice to see how it comes out. Post a pic on here and let us see what it looks like

Top Bottom