Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dimebag's 07' XR Build

Dimebag

Reaction score
Dimebag's Supercharged 07' XR Build

Thought I might as well start documenting the build.

I purchased this truck on the 6th of Sept. Flew out to Dallas and drove it back to Florida the same day. I have had this truck for a few days and Love it. It already came with the URD Supercharger so it has a pretty good base to start off with.

I will keep this 1st post up to date and add additional mods to the truck as parts are installed. My Plans are to achieve over 400 HP with this and dont think it should be hard. First thing first is to start from scratch and change all the oil/fluids out because who knows how long it has been since that has happened.

Here she sits when I brought her home :)

2007 SWB X-Runner (64,500 miles when purchased)

-------Engine-------

-URD Supercharger ( I assume this is a stage 1 setup as of now untill I dig further into it)
-OBX Muffler (Horrible, this will be gone soon as possible)

-------Suspension---

-Stock OEM

-------Wheels--------

-Saleen Wheels 18"
-XXr 521 18x10 et15 255/45/18 Tires

-------Exterior-------

-Black housing headlights (Not sure on brand, hideous looking, will swap out)

-------Interior-------

-Led (Blue) Dome light lol

---------Ice----------

-Kenwood CD Player

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
Awesome!!!

Where are you? Update your info.

G

Dimebag

Reaction score
Just wanted to say this wont be my 1st vehicle working lol. I am currently working on a 1997 Silver Moss 240sx as well and this is baby. Blood sweat and tears constantly goes into this thing hahahaha.....I have also built a few other vehicle and I'll post a few pics just to show off for shits and giggle :)

Alan

My lexus GS400 ( Built this in 2007 and sold it in 2011...Rip, i sold it to a buddy who wrecked it few weeks later ) The Blue Trafficstars would have looked so damn good on this truck too ..ugghhh.....

1996 Integra LOL... built in 2001 and sold in 2006

Dimebag

Reaction score
Now with the good stuff....

the 2007 X-Runner

Please feel free to chime in and help out as I am new to the X-Runner world...

This is the Engine Bay....
No idea where to start. I think this is a Stage 1 URD MK1 kit...I imagine from the early days. Can I upgrade this system and would like to have the front mount.

Dimebag

Reaction score
This Horrible exhaust though hahahaha

Sounds like a damn 95 civic with a fart can

What the heck is this monstrosity?

Hideous Headlights LMFAO

Dimebag

Reaction score
I have no idea what the boost setting is so I thought about slapping this DEFI in but would like the 3 gauge pod mount that goes where the radio goes. If I can, I will put up new DEFI gauges as well and another innovative wideband like I have in my 240.

Last edited:

Dimebag

Reaction score
I have a question for sure, did this truck belong to any forum members on here? I purchased this through a dealership in Dallas and they had no info on the truck other then it was supercharged lol

Last edited:

Dimebag

Reaction score
Wheels

Thought about slapping in the SSR Professors off my 240 on the truck or the extra set of wheels I have laying around XXR's on the truck.

What you guys think?

SSR 18x10 R 18x8.5 FR

XXR 18x10 squared et15

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Daaaaamn, all I know is I see alot of dimebags in those pics.....FML!

Dimebag

Reaction score
Lol....

Just wanna let it be known...Dimebag is my call sign. Don't slang shit hahaha.... Retired from the U.S Air Force this past January and still work in a special ops unit as a contractor ;)

STONER-X

Reaction score
i would most put those SSR's on the truck in a heart beat!! those would look sick..

if you need to know anything about that URD kit give Gadget a shout at URD he will be able to give you the details on that set up..

junk that muffler!! :)

you have had some really nice cars in the past im sure this one will follow really close

Gadget

Reaction score
That is the URD Mark 1 supercharger system. The very first forced induction system for the 1GR.

I used to live in Niceville a very long time ago.

G

Redlantern

Reaction score
By the looks of your previous vehicles this will be a bad ass build as well. Looking forward to updates! And welcome to XRU !

Dimebag

Reaction score
That is the URD Mark 1 supercharger system. The very first forced induction system for the 1GR.

I used to live in Niceville a very long time ago.

G

Thanks gadget. What was the estimated power this first Gen kit put down? Upgrades available for it? Am I at a total loss here and need to purchase a newer version?

Gadget

Reaction score
330-350 RWHP.

Can't do much to push it beyond that to far. The Mk2 came with better engine management and a LARGE charge air cooler and larger supercharger. The Mk3 again came with better engine management and larger supercharger and better air intake setup.

We did offer an upgrade for people that had the Mk2 and wanted to upgrade to the Mk3, but there is very little in common with the Mk1 and Mk2 systems.

G

justin13703

Reaction score
Gadget beat me to it, you really won't ever hit 400whp with the mk1. Mine had the mk1 system on it with the larger c38-71 supercharger from the mk2 kit (yours is the c30 that comes on the mk1), and I loved it, super fun and super reliable, but what holds it back is the water to air system and the engine management. It is still a kick ass system but you won't hit 400whp with it. To do that you will need a mk2 or mk3. Regardless, stay with the URD systems.

Dimebag

Reaction score
Just spoke to Gadget over the phone. Awesome guy and happily answered all the questions. Thanks again...

List of upgrades if I remember correctly to max out the MK1

--URD U-spec exhaust system (exhaust and y pipe)
--URD U-spec long tube headers
--80 mm SC pulley
--Upgraded fuel pump. Hoping 255 will be the right size. If not please advise.
--UCON EMS. (this will be later after I can get the exhaust components and stuff first)

Hopefully this gets me to 330-350 whp.

Going to look at getting on a dyno soon as I can just to get a base run and see what this is actually putting down then compare the new numbers.

Last edited:

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
lmao Blue you're a fool :laugh:. All your cars look clean as hell man. Bravo.

Dimebag

Reaction score
Question....anyone here make the 3 gauge pod that goes in the dash. Only going to use the single din and then use the bottom for wideband, boost and whatever else is needed.

Top Bottom