Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM 2 inch kit??? Would you be interested?

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
Seeing if people here would be interested in a 2 inch front kit for the x runner? I've sold tons of kits to our forum members and some say a little less would be nice. So just putting the question out there. Would you guys like a 2 inch kit version instead of three?

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
it would be a control arm drop in the front?

butters607

Reaction score
Imo 3/3 and 3/4 is overkill only because I don't want to rip parts off on road debris which a lot of folks are experiencing.yea it would be a great idea

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
yes upper and lower. Thing is it goes on a demand thing. If only 10 people want it its not going to happen I hope you guys understand this.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
biggest thing will be cost....

with the coil drop available for $250.....

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
Drop coils kill stock shocks. The djm upper/lower do not affect shock stroke and balljoint angles. Plus poly bushings much better than stock rubber bushings on the arms.

springs are 250 plus shipping the a arms are $400 shipped under the new pricing i have for members on this site.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
2" drop with upper and lower A-Arms sounds great. Will they use the stock coils?
If yes, it would be awesome!

My passenger side sits at -1.7 camber and loves to eat tires. Would be nice to dial in my camber! :top:

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
yes as the kit 3 inch now uses stock coil this does also. Doing drop springs on the tacoma leaves negative camber thats why DJM never went into making it for the truck. To many issues.

absolut

Reaction score
2.5 drop will be nice, but it will be nicer if it came with ball joints too.

Murderface

Reaction score
Also a smaller notch would be nicer too. IMO the notch u guys have now is just too big, offset pin lowering blocks is a must

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
why smaller notch works perfect on them. plus thicker than the frame itself

Murderface

Reaction score
Because the stock tires hit the fender rear flares, if u have a URD trac bar u have to move the charcoal canister or else the trac bar will crack it.

U guys need to make Offset pin drop blocks too because the larger drops bind up the driveshaft and quite a few people are ditching the DJM blocks for custom pin offset 3/4" blocks

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
in the rear if tires hit the fenders its a easy fix all you need to run is this and cut accordingly. They are longer and in turn will help prevent that while giving maxium travel.

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=66

as for the offset pin i havent had any driveshaft issues or any breaking on ones ive done here locally. Never heard anyone email me back about it either. Ill look into it.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
i would be interested in a 2/2.5in front drop. depends on the cost as well.

Murderface

Reaction score
If u frequent this forum enough u will see people on here running the DJM 3/3 or 3/4 drop are moving away from the DJM blocks for Streetacos offset pin blocks because of driveshaft vibrations due to it getting jammed up. I'm pretty sure I read that K2(XRU owner) ordered offset pin blocks for his DJM kit

Just something to think about Tony

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
If u frequent this forum enough u will see people on here running the DJM 3/3 or 3/4 drop are moving away from the DJM blocks for Streetacos offset pin blocks because of driveshaft vibrations due to it getting jammed up. I'm pretty sure I read that K2(XRU owner) ordered offset pin blocks for his DJM kit

Just something to think about Tony

I'm headed towards getting those blocks also..

Top Bottom