Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Djm 3/4 drop kit new never installed

LSU-XRU

Reaction score
New kit never installed, comes with brand new MOOG performance ball joints still in the box. Prefer local pickup. Make offer. I would rather this kit go to someone that will use it then sit in my garage waiting to be put on an X. Please PM me for offers. Located in Slidell Louisiana

LSU-XRU

Reaction score
Make offer honestly. And I wouldn't begin to know how much shipping would be because the box I have the kit in weights a good bit. I'm not trying to make money just recover some of the expense since I didn't install.

on to the neXt

Reaction score
According to the rules a price must be listed, just a heads up but I am very interested in this do you have everything it came with. (Notch and install instructions)?

LSU-XRU

Reaction score
Yes I have everything and the instructions are online through their website, their template is on there as well.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the rules a price must be listed, just a heads up but I am very interested in this do you have everything it came with. (Notch and install instructions)?

He is correct, please post one or we will have to temporarily close this thread. Thanks :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks....free bump to the top. GLWS

Top Bottom