Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM Dropped Pics

NuVission

Reaction score
Didn't have time to clean her up but i did promise pictures so here are a few. Truck goes into the shop friday for alignment and new tires. Also recently added eye lids. Got the paint from www.expresspaint.com and it matched perfectly. Enjoy.

ALso, i took out the fender liners and removed the brackets above them and then trimmed insides of the fenders so now there is no rubbing issues in the rear.

dsc00328lz5.jpg

dsc00329yj3.jpg

dsc00330fl3.jpg

dsc00331nx0.jpg

dsc01658xh0.jpg

dsc01660pz2.jpg

This last pic is just for fun. I just started my go kart season so i thought i'd post up a pic of the kart. I'm looking for new sponsors to put on the kart!

dsc01653vo9.jpg

05runner

Reaction score
drop lookin real good. That gokart looks like it would be a blast to ride. Do you have to ride with a restrictor plate on that bad boy or are you free to haul a$$:top:

M

MsVabchxrunner

I effing love this drop and if I ever get an X... I would like to think that I would consider greatly putting this on, but I know in my heart I'd be too afraid of ripping off the body kit...

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Hav fun ripping your body kit off next winter. Just got done refastening my kit with zip ties and plastic weld. The clips are very cheap. Glad I'm moving to TN. next year or I would probably be taking my DJM off. I don't know if removing your liners is such a good idea either. Other than that it looks great.:top::laugh:

NuVission

Reaction score
drop lookin real good. That gokart looks like it would be a blast to ride. Do you have to ride with a restrictor plate on that bad boy or are you free to haul a$$:top:

No restrictor plate but your kinda limited because it's a oval track but it's still a blast and fast.

Xample

Reaction score
looks great man....where do you race?? i was at borgers on sunday watchin practice races

NuVission

Reaction score
Hav fun ripping your body kit off next winter. Just got done refastening my kit with zip ties and plastic weld. The clips are very cheap. Glad I'm moving to TN. next year or I would probably be taking my DJM off. I don't know if removing your liners is such a good idea either. Other than that it looks great.:top::laugh:

I don't see any problems with removing the liners, most trucks don't even have liners in the wheel wells. As for ripping the kit off, i've been lower with my other vehicles, if it snows that much i'll just take the whole kit off for the entire winter which i've done in the past with those vehicles too.

looks great man....where do you race?? i was at borgers on sunday watchin practice races

Marsh creek speedway which is near King of Prussia. http://www.marshcreekspeedway.com/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Dont take the liners out unless you like dirt and everything else in yur door frames and places that will annoy you...

I <3 my DJM, road rash and all:)

NuVission

Reaction score
Dont take the liners out unless you like dirt and everything else in yur door frames and places that will annoy you...

I <3 my DJM, road rash and all:)

I think i see the confusion here....I only removed the rear wheel well liners, the front wheel well liners are still in. I only had rubbing in the rear so that's why i took out the rear liners and the bracket on top of the liners, gives a ton of clearance for my agressive driving.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Ahh gotcha, I just let mine hit its not hurting anything.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The truck is looking really sweet, that drop is awesome, keep up the work

LEFTY'Z SWB

Reaction score
Truck looks great!! I've heard of people leaving in there liners and installing adj. air springs ing the rear. was planning on doing the same thing. will there still be rubbing issues?

PLCX

Reaction score
looks good but is your front end two different colors?

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Drop looks good! I'd rip the kit off real fast with mine that low...:thumpdown:

Nice set of tires ya got there! :top:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
I don't see any problems with removing the liners, most trucks don't even have liners in the wheel wells. As for ripping the kit off, i've been lower with my other vehicles, if it snows that much i'll just take the whole kit off for the entire winter which i've done in the past with those vehicles too.

I would hate to get all that salt up inside the panels. As for removing the body kit those cheap clips are one time use only and cost $3 a piece so your looking at around $100 to reattatch.

Vince77

Reaction score
Damn thats low! Looks good. Lookin at those tires, I'd say its about time for some new ones. :top:

Top Bottom