Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

djm is coming

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
so they said they will shipped my djm 3/4 on wednesday and will be here sometime next week...my question is after i installed the kit Do i have to get wheel alignment?? and when do i go back for alignment again?? do i have to get alignment every month??

micpun

Reaction score
hell yeah you need a wheel alignment and i just go after that when i feel like its not centered.

lvxr

Reaction score
i aligned my truck once, that was roughly 3.5 years ago since i got the drop. no problems since! plenty of driving and no uneven tire wear! you'll love the new stance :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i aligned my truck once, that was roughly 3.5 years ago since i got the drop. no problems since! plenty of driving and no uneven tire wear! you'll love the new stance :top:

this guy put his truck sideways at every opportunity he gets...on 22" RIMS might I add...:rockon:

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
i wish you would have talked to me about the kit. Ill beat anyones prices shipped and I back it up with 24/7 customer support. My vendor section is on this site also :)

SooRunner

Reaction score
If I was you, I would go to Firestone and get the LIFETEIME alignment for like $160. All the alignments you want for free hence the name "lifetime." That's what I got and going there for the second time pays itself off.

Now you can go sideways all you want with 22's. LOL!

kelson

Reaction score
go island brake and alignment one of the workers over there has a DJM XR and they can do it good.

and if your gonna do it yourself, your gonna have to self align at least a little bit to have it driveable....lol

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
i wish you would have talked to me about the kit. Ill beat anyones prices shipped and I back it up with 24/7 customer support. My vendor section is on this site also :)

i know i could of talk to you but didn't even know how it goes... but f**k!!! im soo pissed at that company(suspensionmax) because i still didn't get it and plus its been two weeks now(order was placed 4-7-10)
i could of just bought from you since you said it takes 3 days for it to be here...i think you said that :hmmmm2:

go island brake and alignment one of the workers over there has a DJM XR and they can do it good.

and if your gonna do it yourself, your gonna have to self align at least a little bit to have it driveable....lol

do you know how much they charge?? where did you get yours done?

Last edited:

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
did you get it yet? do you want me to call mike at djm see whats going on?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
grats on the drop. postup some pics when done

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
get the kit yet? So you know i sold a kit on wednesday to a member here he got it yesterday

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
did you get it yet? do you want me to call mike at djm see whats going on?

i call suspension max and they said they they shipped it already and i called USPS and they said they shipped it on the 17th but i didn't get it yet.:thumpdown:

yah i'll post pics later...after i done

Last edited:

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
get it yet? im trying to keep other informed because there were a few people looking to get from suspension maxx and this is just yet another case where they take 2-3 weeks to get stuff out to people.

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
get it yet? im trying to keep other informed because there were a few people looking to get from suspension maxx and this is just yet another case where they take 2-3 weeks to get stuff out to people.

nope not yet but i called usps and they said it will be here on tuesday(4-27-10) but if it doesn't i will be really piss because i ordered it on the 7th and plus my bill is here already when i didn't even get the kit yet. and been waiting for 20 days now so thats almost 3 weeks. also if i dont get it by the end of this week i'll pm you so you will know if i got the kit yet but if i pm you saying i didn't get the kit yet can you please talk to them whats going on

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
djm didnt ship you anything suspension max gets it from djm then ships it out to you. Sorry your having this problem.

april 14th is when it actaully got scanned at post office so if you ordered the 7th it took them a week to get the kit which only should take 1 day because they are located by djm.

I really hate when companies do this. Customer thinks its djms fault when its not.

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
no they dont stock kit, they get it from djm and then to save money they use usps to ship it out to the customer. I just drop ship it from djm to the customer. even if it costs more the customer gets it faster and then I dont have to deal with the mess that this customer is goin thru now

xxturbo97xx

Reaction score
true that i just ordered my kit from him today, awesome customer service!!!:top:

Top Bottom