Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Djm kit arrived today

Reverend_d

Reaction score
So it showed up today and i pressed all my ball joints and got everything ready to go for mondays install. more pics to come of me "X"

DJMKIT.jpg

autobodyX

Reaction score
loaded and ready to go!I like the blue grease boots.

Nick_c

Reaction score
So should they be magnifluxed by a machine shop to test for cracks. Another member had a lower break. Good luck

Reverend_d

Reaction score
How did it go?
i am putting it in today
where did you get the kit from..............
come on man i have been talking to you every week to see when it was getting to me ... i got it through you
Nice D! Can't wait to see her.
thanks man trying to get the truck done before the meet
Make sure you drill holes in those sleaves
i drilled and got everything to go so it is a quicker install.

gearhead899

Reaction score
im bout to put my DJM kit in tomorrow... when they say drill the sleeves, what are they talking about exactly? drill what, why? and how big?

Reverend_d

Reaction score
1/8 in drill bit lower arms have an inner and outer sleeve. The outer sleeve you need to drill. So slide out the inner sleeve then drill out the other and clean up all burs. Good to go.

gearhead899

Reaction score
1/8 in drill bit lower arms have an inner and outer sleeve. The outer sleeve you need to drill. So slide out the inner sleeve then drill out the other and clean up all burs. Good to go.

thanks for the quik reply man. i cant think in my head what sleeves your referring to still lol but im sure when i get home and look at it ill probly figure it out

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Ya just drill throw the grease fitting hole and you will be good. But remove the inner before you do.

Reverend_d

Reaction score
You will not be able to get grease to the pivot joint of the lower arm.

gearhead899

Reaction score
gotcha thanks for clearing that up for me. good luck on your install, cant wait to see it done. ill be starting on my install tomorrow :crinklehair:

Top Bottom