Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM Problem

Rez146

Reaction score
i installed a 3/4 DJM drop kit on my X.. yesterday went to put my 20s back on but on my drivers side rear the tire was rubbing on the flare but the passenger side is about a 1/4 inch space between the tire and the flare.. i am going to order a difference side tire going to try a 35 series .. any tips or advice please help me out

thanks

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Try adjusting your bed, loosen the six bolts on the bed floor, there is some room so u can move the bed over a bit.

You might also want to tfim the flares if it still funs

Last edited:

toyota_rod

Reaction score
i had the same problem...there is not much room for adjustment. eventually my tires made their own clearance!

Rez146

Reaction score
I trimmed the flare down a little but the only thing that gets me if how is one side lower then the other on blocks.. My techs here at work say it might be the leaf that's sagging but idk what to do yet

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Taco lean the driver side is lower than the pass on all the trucks

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Yea that's normal, did you try adjusting the bed?

Reaction score
I trimmed my flare with a rotary cutting tool. I don't think you should have to adjust your bed for what you did to suspension. The body was straight, why make it crooked?

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I'm not saying make it crooked, just saying that sometimes it comes crooked and needs to be straighten out

toyota_rod

Reaction score
did you double check to make sure your blocks are the same size?

Top Bottom