Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do Lexus Wheels Fit?

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
* Did a search for "Lexus" in this forum and found nearly nothing.

Do Lexus wheels fit our trucks? If I can find them, I really like the IS-350 F-Sport wheels. The bolt pattern is 5x114.3 with a 40mm offset, but I'm not sure about the center bore. I read it's 60 mm and I thought I read the stock XR wheels had a 60.1mm center bore (?)

aly74236_lg.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
According to the sticky, the X's center bore is 60mm: HERE

Also:
IS-F Wheels:
* Size: 19 x 8 Front, 19 x 9 Rear inches
* Bolt Pattern: 5-114.3
* Offset: 45mm Fronts / 55mm Rears
* Weight
* Accepts TPMS Sensors

...got that info HERE

GR6RR

Reaction score
Those wheels are not that good looking. Offsets suck.... Its the BBK that makes it look tits!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Offsets are definitely way to high.....

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
According to the sticky, the X's center bore is 60mm: HERE

Also:
IS-F Wheels:
* Size: 19 x 8 Front, 19 x 9 Rear inches
* Bolt Pattern: 5-114.3
* Offset: 45mm Fronts / 55mm Rears
* Weight
* Accepts TPMS Sensors

...got that info HERE
Grrrr... 45 mm offset? Ugh. Yeah, that's too much. I like the look of the wheel and they're forged, so that got me all excited. I haven't seen the actual weight of them listed anywhere. I guess it doesn't matter much if the offset is wrong. Oh well.

GR6RR

Reaction score
If you like those, then you may like these...

32128d1138408346-best-color-volk-gt-vs-dg-coupe-volk-gt-v-diamondblack2.jpg

custom or rebuildable to your likings.

lvxr

Reaction score
lexus and toyota are the same. 60.1mm bore, 5x114.3 lug pattern. but yes, those wheels will definitely look "sucked-in"

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Yeah, the crazy offset probably explains why I couldn't find any pictures of Tacoma's with Lexus wheels. I supposed you'd have to run spacers and I'm not into that.

I'm not really in love with the style of the wheel, but I've seen them for sale for ~$250 a wheel which isn't bad for 19" forged wheels.

The style I absolutely love is a wheel by TSW called "Spa". However, I can't seem to find it on sale anywhere in the USA. I'm guessing it's some European only wheel or something. :hmmmm2: It's not forged, but I just love the look...

alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-5-lugs-spa-matte-black-std-700.jpg

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
These would look nice
While they do look nice on the car shown, I'm finding that in a wheel with a 30mm offset that isn't 10" wide, you don't get that cool "concave" look :frown: I don't want to run 10" wheels all around and I'm inclined to think that even if I did, the offset still wouldn't allow for the deep, concave look w/o the wheels poking-out past the fenders.

Grumpy

Reaction score
What wheels are those ?

Volk GT-V

While they do look nice on the car shown, I'm finding that in a wheel with a 30mm offset that isn't 10" wide, you don't get that cool "concave" look :frown: I don't want to run 10" wheels all around and I'm inclined to think that even if I did, the offset still wouldn't allow for the deep, concave look w/o the wheels poking-out past the fenders.

What size do you want to run? Any particular style of spoke?

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
What size do you want to run? Any particular style of spoke?
I'm thinkin' 19x8 to 19x9.5... the TSW's I posted earlier are the style I like (I.e., clean 5 spoke wheels always seem to stand the test of time.) I've looked at a LOT of wheels and not many light my fire... and actually fit :laugh:

Grumpy

Reaction score
TSW Vortex is their closest one to Spa
http://www.tsw.com/img/vortex_silver_reg_pop_white.jpg[img]
Available in 19x8 +20 & 19x9.5 +20. These spec make for lousy staggered set, offset difference between from to rear. I would go 19x9.5 +20 all the way around instead.

Off the top of my head, Volk LMGT4. Available in white, black, silver, and bronze.
[img]http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/zz8.jpg

Advan GT in white, black, silver, and bronze.
advan_gt02_1.png

You like clean five spokes with some concave in the mix, any other criteria? Are you oppose to 6 spokes, split 5, or mesh-type wheels? Brand preference? Color choice, 1 piece or multi-piece construction, want big lip or don't care....

You can spend some serious coins on wheels so . . . what's the realistic budget?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Here for the Ztune. I wish those wheels were in six lug, I'd buy them in a heart beat.

Top Bottom