Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you own a gun?

XNU

Reaction score
If you are going to get a hand gun get a Khar arms pm40. It is a 40cal. It is smaller and lighter then the Glock. I use to carry a kal-tech 380 but I wanted more stopping power. I love the Khar. I have a carrying permit and wanted something small but full off power. I have many hand guns and love them all. I use to have a glock but it keeped jamming on me. When you carry you need something that you can trust.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Ive never really had my glock jam on me. They definitely aren't the swiss army knife of pistols though. I have been looking at these guys as well: http://www.sigsauer.com/Default.aspx

My favorite gun to date is still the AK, that gun is a blast. Very cheap rounds, never jams no matter what, its a tank.

PascoX

Reaction score
Hope the ATF doesn't read this.

I've owned = Kimber Pro-Carry, Two other other Kimber 3" 1911's, Springfield Champion, 5"Springfield 1911, Smith and Wesson model 60, Beretta Cheetah .22, 2-Ruger P-95DC's, 2- Glock 19's, Glock 26, Inoxed Beretta 92, Glock 36, Ruger Sp101, Sig Sauer 232, Kahr P9, Kahr PM9, Kahr K9, SigSauer 228, Smith and Wesson CS40, Smith and Wesson 3913, Smith and Wesson M&P 40, XD subcompact 9mm, XD 9mm, Walther ppk/s, Mossberg 500 (full stock). I'm sure there's more, just can't remember 8 years worth of collecting right now.

What I still have = Beretta 92 blue finish, Ruger SP101, Browning Hi-Power, FN p-9, Walther p99 Compact, Ruger Mini 14, Egyptian AK 47, Benelli M1 super 90, pistol grip Mossberg 500 shotgun, World War II era M1 Carbine.

The Walther 99 is my conceal carry gun and goes everywhere with me. But if you're thinking about getting a gun, get whatever you like. Any gun from any major manufacturer will not have any problems and will be more reliable than you need it to be. Glock reliablility is a myth and any major name brand gun is just as reliable, I know, I've owned almost every major manufacturer's gun there is to own. As far as Glock's go I had one break on me and had to wait a week for Glock to send me part, and had another friend send his Glock back and Glock had it lost in their factory for a couple of months till they located it. My Glock 26 was very innaccurate and had to have the rear sight drifted over, part of the sight was hanging off the slide, to me this is unnacceptable and has soured me on Glock. But this is just my opinion, I recommend doing as much research as possible and going with what you're happy with.

PascoX

Reaction score
I love my mini, just make sure you use Ruger factory magazines in it, otherwise you'll get lots of malfunctions.

vinnieb0i

Reaction score
Guns Guns Guns!!! MY LOVE

Where to start, big to small.

RRA AR-15 tactical elite, with eotech sight,
Beretta 92fs, 9mm
Glock 26, 9mm
and my smallest, cobra derringer 9mm (my two shooter)

I had a Sig P220 .45 I sold to a friend, should have have done that. I miss it.

Next gun I want to buy either a Springfield 1911 Mil-spec .45 or a Mossberg tactical pistol grip shotgun.

XRLover25

Reaction score
Technically I own a M16 A2 rifle. I get to shoot it next week!! (But I kinda rent it, get to use it once a year) Kinda glad I don't have to shoot people...

Gadget

Reaction score
I had a Sig P220 .45 I sold to a friend, should have have done that. I miss it.

That will prove to be a regretful mistake....

Out of the box it is the best shooting .45 there is.

Gadget

AK_Tacodude

Reaction score
I have a "couple" including a .50 BMG Armalite AR50.

Here is my newest build, built by hand by your truely.

10.5" SBR
IMG_1943.jpg

inny

Reaction score
That will prove to be a regretful mistake....

Out of the box it is the best shooting .45 there is.

Gadget

Is that fact or opinion?
I do not own any Sig pistols so I really cant disagree but I do have a Ruger P90DC .45 that is very accurate and comfortable in the hands while taking aim.

James

BigBuff87

Reaction score
well im a country boy so i own lots of guns most are rifles but i own a walther p22, smith and wesson 357 magnum revolver, ruger p89 9mm, taurus .17, and then for rifles i own a wetherby 30-378, ruger 3.62x39mm, ruger 7mm mag (my favorite), remmington 87 express 20 gauge, 2 ruger .22, remington .410, remington 12 gauge semi, mini 14, savage .17, and a few more but cant remember all right now i have lots of guns and still plan on adding more in the near future (and most of my guns are either for fun or hunting)

emo_X

Reaction score
well i will be getting a XD40 by springfield there is nothing better i have read alot of reviews and a friend has one and shot it some its great

i will be getting one this weekend i hope at a gun show in houston :rock:
http://www.springfield-armory.com/

its way better that a glock:thumpdown:

drewXrunner

Reaction score
springfield xd .45 here. I love this hand gun. I have to carry it everyday for my job. We carry hollow point tips also! Just hope i dont ever have to use it. But at the range its very accurate and fun to shoot.

Reaction score
i have an XD45 and i love it... great first time gun. My next gun will be a 92fs inox though... i freaking love that gun

Top Bottom