Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

does any one play golf????????????

x ynot

Reaction score
as the title says who here plays golf in the underground ? and if so what clubs you swinging

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2 Driver, 3 and 5 Fairway Woods, Forged Wedges, IC Putter...:rockon:

a friend of mines is a manager at Mandalay Bay for the Nike Shop...He gets employee discount and has hooked me up time and time again...let's just say I have paid 1/3 of what it would cost for everything...

Jwall

Reaction score
I have Ping Blues, Irons
Taylormade woods, R7 driver
Nike Bag, was a good deal at the time lol (why its not matchin to any clubs i have)

Alot of people i know have Scotty Cameron putters.. wish i had one. But cant fork out that much money for it! I have a Tommy Alarmar putter T-line

Golf is great, sure you walk to hit a ball. But can you hit it in on a par 4, 4 or less. Grea feeling draining a long ass put or a long or short chip/iron.

This guy i golf with just got his second hole in one!!! wtf! on the same hole different course #17
Lucky shit! Hes 24. Most people dont get one in a full golf career. He is no pro but decent. The farthest i drained one was this year 180-200 yards out with an iron behind a sand trap! :biggrin: Had one roll over a cup on short par 4 one time lmao. This guy was yellin from the next hole. HOLY **** he says lol

Golf is great! There are some nice courses around me, including Mike Weir's Huron oaks (i used to work there and catered for mike and may hockey players, also caddied for a few during a tourney back in the day) Also Mikes Taboo course isnt too far, along with many links courses.

What you usin there X ynot?

Last edited:

x ynot

Reaction score
im rockin a king cobra x speed driver, 3 and broken 5 wood taylormade v steels, ping g5 hybrid, cleveland cg red irons, titleist vokey oil can spin milled gap, and a scotty cameron studio staneless putter. im looking to get a california del mar scotty soon. i played golf for highschool for 5 years and my first two years i got the privilege to be part of a state champion team twice (didnt get to play but still)

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
^you were in high school for 5 years...:rofl:

j/k....but that's cool you still got your name on the State Championship Team...:top:

I only started golfing 2 summers ago...got a starter Acquity set...broke the driver and 3 wood after 3 weeks of playing...so I ended up upgrading the entire set cause of my friend who hooked me up. I have been playing constantly since then...I ain't no pro...I'm descent if that...but I enjoy hanging out with the boys, having a few beers and/or vodka lemonades while we play...

I have come close 2 times for a hole in 1; 1 happened on the 2nd hole at Angel Park Palms course: I ended up hitting the flagstick and it stopped just a few inches away from the hole, the 2nd time was at Wild Horse 4th hole 210yds over the water this time I hit the flag and the ball settled a 1' or so away from the hole...I was pretty stoked cause Wildhorse you pay $5 and if you make a hole in 1 you get the jackpot (which was over $12K at the time) and if its less than 2' from the hole (using the flag as a marker) you get a gift ceritificate for $200...and within the length of the flag stick a free round of golf...I was stoked to get the $200 and bought me some golf shirts and shorts...still trying though...:smile:

I still got a ways to go and learn a lot...but 1 of my friends and his dad has been teaching me a lot and helping me on my swing...I can now say its fun to be able to control back spins with clubs and I don't slice my ball as much...slight left to right fade but my friend Reece has told me its more of a power fade the way I setup and contact the ball...

I only got into golf cause we all used to go to the golf range and just mess around...me being naturally competitive with myself and others I didn't like seeing my friend Vance out drive me on the range so I wouldn't say I got extremely serious about the game but enough motivation for me to learn how to really play and have more fun on the golf course...

I now got tons of hookups with a lot of golf courses here in LV...if ever any of you guys are in town and want to play a round...just let me know ahead of time before you get here and I'll get it hooked up...COMPED rounds are awesome...:rockon:

x ynot

Reaction score
no i played in junior high 8 9 10 11 and 12

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I have some ghetto clubs I picked up used for like $100 I think they are wilson, I do have a TM R7 burner 10.5 driver and it is a sick club.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Golf is too large a game for me... I prefer the miniature type! :laugh:

If I ever git into it, my dad has a set of TaylorMade clubs sitting in his garage that he doesn't use any more. :top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I grew up golfing... my dad still has a pic of me when I was in diapers swing a golf club. lol
I have only been maybe 3 times in the last 5 years or so though.. Just lost interest, and life just happens, ya know..... don't even have a set of clubs any more... but my dad is gonna give me his old set next time he's up... not sure what brand he just got, but my stepmom was saying he was in the dog house... guess they were over 5 grand... lol, whatta dumbass... :smile:
I live less than a mile away from a course now, and have been invited recently... but, I'm never home in the summer time..... maybe I should start a 20 below golf league... :top:

MusTrd

Reaction score
I played yesterday actually. I have a 9.5 TM Tour Burner driver, Nike Sasquatch 3 wood, TM Burner rescue hybrid, Cobra FP irons 4 iron through gap wedge, a Nike 56 SW, and a Nike ignite putter. I've only been playing the past few years as well. My dad played for years and then got away from it, I got him back into it when I told him I wanted to learn to play. Definitely no hole in ones for me, but I have eagled two par 5's. I generally shoot in the mid to high 90s.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
maybe I should start a 20 below golf league... :top:

there's actually a golf course in minnesota (friend told me about it) that has heaters and automatic ball dispensers at the driving range...2 story and you don't even have to wear a sweater/jacket cause is that warm...:laugh: also heard there's a range here in vegas that has a similar setup...haven't gone there yet but I will once it gets colder here in vegas...:top:

next time your down in vegas clinton let's go play a round...good time to catch up and have a few brews while we are at it...

I played Wild Horse yesterday with my friend Perry...its a par 70 but I shot a 91...:-( I knew I could have done better...shot a 44 in the front and a 47 on the back...its sucked cause I had 3 pars and 1 birdie on the front 9 and completely blew the back 9 cause of those dam 3 puts w/no pars or birdies...argh...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Golfer here!!

I've got the Titleist 905R 9.5* driver, Titleist 904F 3 wood, Nike Pro Combo Irons 3-P, Nike 53* Gap, TW Nike 56* & 60* Wedges, and a Odyssey 2 Ball.

i've been playing since I was 13 (26 now). Played 3 yrs of high school varsity golf, and 4 yrs of college club golf. With the torn ACL this past winter, surgery this spring, I've only got out 4 times this year (still just 5 months post-op at this point). But still hitting the ball pretty well. :top:

Two yrs ago I was a 1.5 handicap. What about you guys?

HIbspXR48

Reaction score
I have a Dunlop starter set pw, sw, 3 wood, 5 wood, 4-9 iron. Tommy Armour 56° iron. I only started playing 2yrs ago so these clubs are good enough for now.

WCD

Reaction score
Taylormade 580 driver, X20 knockoffs, Cobra Baffler 18* rescue (favorite club), and an Odyssey putter.

I'm wildly inconsistent - anywhere from the high 90s to the low 80s. But I usually play well enough that I keep wanting to come back.

x ynot

Reaction score
i would say handycap mental:laugh: no really its around 10

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I have been playing longer than I care to admit, because it doesn't show. Have been as low as a 10 handicap, but recently been strugling to break 90.

my bag- Cleveland Hibore Monster XLS driver, Cleveland launcher 3wd, mizuno 3&4 hybrids, cleveland cg7 tour 5-pw, mizuno 52* 56* 60* wedges, and scotty futura putter.

Vince77

Reaction score
I just started playing this year and I love it. But I'm no natural that's for sure. :laugh:

I just bought a Tommy Armour Royal Scot set a few weeks ago. They seem to be pretty nice for the price.

x ynot

Reaction score
its not regular golf but i also play disc golf. i went and actually play some today

BlackCat

Reaction score
I have enough frustration in my life, I don't need one as a "hobby" ... :laugh:

Top Bottom