Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

donations

GixX-Runner

Reaction score
im new to the forum world (other than CT for awhile ) but this site rocks!! i would like to donate to this site. i know alot of work and and im sure money went into it. and i want to make sure its here to stay. how can i do this?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
im new to the forum world (other than CT for awhile ) but this site rocks!! i would like to donate to this site. i know alot of work and and im sure money went into it. and i want to make sure its here to stay. how can i do this?

Gixx, thank you so much for your excitement and for your willingness to give to the cause. I have intentions on putting up a donation button on the homepage in the near future so that anyone who wishes to give to the website may. All funds will be used for the website, merchandise, or any additional costs associated with the site. I have created a PayPal account just for XR-U to ensure the funds live in one spot.

Thanks to the others who have also inquired about donating to the site. It is very much appreciated!

Top Bottom