Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DONKS around your town

Mr.X

Reaction score
Does anybody know who this is?:ahhhhh::ahhhhh::stupid:

why you no drop :frown:

i've just seen him around town i have not talked to the guy but even the inside is purple he JACKED up a nice X:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::fail:

bigdreams

Reaction score
That poor X. It wouldn't be so bad if it were dropped and tucking those massive wheels. Our trucks are made for performance, not lifting in the air like a 4wd

redarkx

Reaction score
I kinda like the purple X... Not sure why either. Lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
That Purple X wouldnt look so bad if first of all it was a better purple . Maybe a candy? Those wheels are horrible needs a set of 2.2.2 varrstoen Polished finish and a DJM drop then maybe it wouldnt look so bad lol

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Not as bad once color is somewhat corrected:

0412011051a.jpg

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
If they did a two tone with it, might not look to bad

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
I drive all over oxnard and I can't believe I have never saw this one! Purple kind of stands out.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I don't think it looks bad. I wouldn't of had that white stripe going down the side and the back, and I would drop it a little. But all in all, I don't think it's that hateful on the eyes. I've def seen a lot worse.
Our trucks are made for performance
:rofl:...if that were true, Toyota would of gave us more then 236hp and a decent tranny:laugh:

On a side note, I would if the owner of that purple X bought those wheels from Raversman-->

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=38579

P1010326.jpg

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
steve the cops in your link probably never pull over lifted trucks

Mr.X

Reaction score
Last edited:

09runner

Reaction score
the purple X has potential. it just needs some work. as we most agree it could use a DROP! not a lift haha. and personally the striping on it could have been a lot better. kudos for being original on color but minus a few points for the way you did it. :rockon:

twolane

Reaction score
you see the gas price on that chevron sign? 4.19 for regular?? is it just me or the rear shot looks like it sags on the right side.. Air bags?

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is missing donks. screw the purple X.

I know there are some good ones around my town, Ill start with this one

2011-06-05131126.jpg

Top Bottom